Bronson Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bronson Healthcare

3.2

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview was very intimidating and I wasnt prepares to sit in font of 10 people and answer the same questions four different ways 8 times. I suggest to really prepare yourself to get drilled with questions.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2010.

Interview

There were 3 sets of tests from IQ to Personality tests. There was a phone interview, then a 2 stage group interview (of 4 people) they asked the same HR type questions of "Tell me when there was a time...". I never knew if I was "liked" or not. It was quite long too (Over 3 hours including tests).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was over emails and finally over the phone.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare (Kalamazoo, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the immediate supervisor, two peers and a senior VP. I also saw the workspace and the location of my supervisor's office. I was told about how the organization is structured and how my role fit. I was asked several standard behavior based interview questions. The on-site interviews too about half of a day and phone screen took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Bereavement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hastings, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare (Hastings, MI).

Interview

Had to interview with 4 people in two different locations before I was invited to work. Human Resources moved very slowly also. Started interviewing in mid December and was finally hired the end of January.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did indicate their initial offer was low and they adjusted up closer to what I was already earning.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Group interview with unit manger, unit coordinator, and one of the charge nurses. They each took turns asking scripted questions and making note of my responses. Also, toured the unit and given opportunity to ask further questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

My interview was lengthy. Apparently, I was not needed immediately. The person conducting the interview did not show for the first interview. He was early to the next interview explaining that he had another event he had to rush to. His conduct during this interview was arrogant overstating his knowledge of his own company and of my company. His initial feedback after the interview was that I was a perfect fit. Several weeks later he provided feedback that I was deficient in certain areas. He requested a second interview and said he would bring in a second person to assist in accessing my skills. However, twenty minutes before this second interview was to take place, the interview was cancelled with a brief excuse that the second person was unavailable.

Interview Questions

I have sat in the chair of conducting the interviews. If a candidate misses attending an interview more than once, I see it as a warning sign. If a candidate is arrogant, I also see it as a warning sign. Lastly, if a candidate accepts and then rejects me as an employer, I wonder what the long-term relationship will be. Applying each of these criteria to Bronson, I decided that I would not want to risk an employee relationship with them.

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare in August 2014.

Interview

HR phone interview, then a group peer interview, then an on-site interview with other leaders, followed by a 2-3 week wait period for a new hire orientation which was continous over the course of a year and focused a lot on philosophy or software training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Evs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online, received email for phone interview within 1 week. Scheduling for that was also done online. Scheduled and completed phone screen. Received call from hiring manager shortly after. Scheduled in person interview. Entire process took less than 3 weeks.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare in May 2016.

Interview

It was very nerve wrecking, but that was because I was so excited. The lady that I was spoke with was very nice & was equally good at answer all my questions as well.

Business Information Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Healthcare (Kalamazoo, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes, and was then sent to the IS Managers for review. Unfortunately, they hired someone for the position before I could have my second interview. However, they were very responsive with their decision in a timely manner.