Bronson Methodist Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.8

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a email to sign-up for a test-drive interview. Interviewed with a number of nurse managers at once; competition is in the room interviewing as well. A lot like speed dating. Behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

There is a phone screening, then a "test drive" which is a lot like I imagine speed dating to be like. The test drive was in a giant room with multiple candidates and managers. Generally you sit next to your competition.From there, you interview with the team on a specific unit.

Interview Questions

• Name your two strengths and two weaknesses.

Which song describes your life and why?

Tell me about a time you received constructive feedback and what you did with it.
      Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviews themselves can last 20-60 minutes and can be one on one with manager, or group style with peers. Occasionally they give two interviews. A lot of emphasis on team work and positive attitudes. They want specific examples when answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to work as a team   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with a difficult patient, how did you handle it? Would you change anything?   Answer Question

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in September 2015.

Interview

The lady who contacted me for the phone interview was very sweet and kind hearted. The phone interview lasted about 15m. She explained the job description and the expectation of the employer in full detail. It was amazing not a lot of employers take that time out to answer questions you have

Practice Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Portage, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called about a week after applying. They scheduled a time to do a interview screening. Once that was done, they called me asking if I would be interested in other positions that are similar to the one I applied for. A few days later I heard from the management of the practice I ended up working for. Scheduled an interview for around a week from when they called. I heard back from them within the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Applications have to be submitted online. Links are available through the main webpage. The HR area also has computers and staff available to help with submission. HR reviews the application and will initiate a phone interview. It takes 10-30 minutes and is mostly generic questions. If this goes well, in a few days/weeks a face to face interview is scheduled. This will be conducted with a peer group that usually includes the manager and some of the staff that work closely with the new position. Questions are selected from a list provided by HR. The questions are the same for all candidates. Usually there are not many technical questions, but it depends on the position.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to have a list of questions to ask the interviewers. They love that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much of a negotiation for my position. I took what was offered.

Interview

First you have to wait to see if they call you in for a "test drive". Which is a group interview where hiring managers and department managers are present. Try to stand out in someway by showing off good customer service skills or speaking with the managers directly. Then you will be called in for an individual interview after that. They whole process takes more than a month.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions about how I solved a problem, dealt with a difficult situation etc.   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I went in the pool office and met with the head of the Aquatics department. She is super friendly and really easy to talk to. The interview went smoothly and I got an offer before I left the office.

Interview Questions

• Are you lifeguard certified?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in December 2012.

Interview

I applied after being told of a job by a friend. I was called by the manager and interview was setup. The interview was a one on one in the managers office. I was actually late for the interview. I found out through my manager that that manager had called to check the reference.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was with the manager of the unit. The second one was a Peer interview with the manager, unit coordinator and a couple staff members. They asked some tough and thought provoking questions. You need to be well prepared and have lots of examples. Examples of specific job related stories. The interview lasted about an hour. After all the interviews the manager contacts you regards to if you get the job or not. They don't send you a I'm sorry your not hired email.