Bronson Methodist Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Within a day or two I received an email inviting me to a test drive that was in two weeks. I responded I could make the date/time. When I arrived at the test drive, there were 5 other applicants with me. We watched a power point presentation and discussed Bronson and also the job. There were 4 managers in the back, two at each table. One by one we were interviewed by each table of managers. I was the last one to be interviewed and was there around 1 1/2 hours. After the interview you could leave.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

Group interview with rotating tables of staff. Some tables were good, 2 of them were awful. One of them laughed in my face after one of my answers- so loud everyone in the room instantly stared at me. Another kept giving me rude facial expressions as I answered their questions even though to me my answers were fine. There are some ridiculous questions that I don't think anyone is very well prepared for. The way I was treated at those 2 particular tables makes me glad I don't work there. Past work experience is heavily preferred.

Interview Questions

• How would you show your coworkers that you appreciate them?
      Why should we NOT hire you?
      What do you do if your coworker won't help you, but wants you to help them?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days I received a call from a recruiter, they invited me to a “test drive” and sent me a confirmation email. They asked me what my top three units would be to work in and which Bronson location I would prefer to work at. The test drive is also a specific time, date and location. If you can’t make it you can call/email to set up another time.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

For the first interview I attended open interviews, which is essentially like speed dating but with interviews with different departments. The second interview was a group interview within a department I was interested in. I received two different offers and accepted a position.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral based questions such as describing when you had a difficult time with a coworker, patient, etc. Talk about when you had to advocate for a patient. A time when you felt you failed as a nurse. How do you handle stress.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Applications have to be submitted online. Links are available through the main webpage. The HR area also has computers and staff available to help with submission. HR reviews the application and will initiate a phone interview. It takes 10-30 minutes and is mostly generic questions. If this goes well, in a few days/weeks a face to face interview is scheduled. This will be conducted with a peer group that usually includes the manager and some of the staff that work closely with the new position. Questions are selected from a list provided by HR. The questions are the same for all candidates. Usually there are not many technical questions, but it depends on the position.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to have a list of questions to ask the interviewers. They love that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much of a negotiation for my position. I took what was offered.

Office Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

It was an hour and a half interview that had many questions there was a panel of 4 people.

Interview Questions

• Name a task that you were assigned to do that went against your beliefs. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was with the manager of the unit. The second one was a Peer interview with the manager, unit coordinator and a couple staff members. They asked some tough and thought provoking questions. You need to be well prepared and have lots of examples. Examples of specific job related stories. The interview lasted about an hour. After all the interviews the manager contacts you regards to if you get the job or not. They don't send you a I'm sorry your not hired email.

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviews themselves can last 20-60 minutes and can be one on one with manager, or group style with peers. Occasionally they give two interviews. A lot of emphasis on team work and positive attitudes. They want specific examples when answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to work as a team   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with a difficult patient, how did you handle it? Would you change anything?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital.

Interview

Applied online for a BBC RN position. Manager called me directly for an interview. I went to the interview (for l&d) and since that manager decided not to pursue me as a candidate, the kalamazoo location said the same. That's pretty annoying. It's hard to do the phone interviews because their screeners are so monotone and boring. I love meeting people in person. Hire more upbeat recruiters!

Interview Questions

• explain to me a time when you had to deal with a challenging patient; what happened and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in September 2015.

Interview

The lady who contacted me for the phone interview was very sweet and kind hearted. The phone interview lasted about 15m. She explained the job description and the expectation of the employer in full detail. It was amazing not a lot of employers take that time out to answer questions you have