Brookhaven Retreat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookhaven Retreat

Sort:

Clinical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookhaven Retreat.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I submitted my application on-line and within 2 days had an interview scheduled. I was able to observe the team staffing that same week and was offered the position.

Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookhaven Retreat in March 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process should be the first sign that this place is a "mill". Interviewers were not very prepared and are new themselves. There were no hard questions and are looking for someone to drive people in the door. They do not take insurance and are private pay so they are concerned about head count

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client/ family member?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Social Media and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seymour, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookhaven Retreat (Seymour, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

I submitted an application on Indeed, via email, and through the post. Two weeks later I was scheduled for an interview. The Human Resource Manager, Clinical Director, and owner were present at my interview. They asked about my career experience and about my personality. I received an offer of employment at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions