Brooks Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.4

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with Talent Manager and the Head of Marketing. Interview went for about 30 minutes. They asked me to describe how I usually complete my assigned projects. They also went over the specific details of the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

Super Easy. Met with HR and then with members of the team for the internship I was applying for! Probably took about 30 minutes. Walked me through the position I'd be doing and then asked if I had any questions.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within the week for a phone interview, scheduled to meet following week in-person. Met with the hiring manager and seemed casual, brief, and to the point.

I've followed up with HR twice asking if there were any updates in the interview process and received no response. At this point, I knew that if they weren't contacting me they wouldn't be moving forward but just wanted to get confirmation. I asked for confirmation and Instead they responded saying they were still doing first round interviews and this was 4-5 weeks after initial interview. To this day, I have no updates from HR.

I would suggest HR to finalize interview processes (whether they get the position or not) with the utmost professionalism. Don't just be in contact when it benefits you. People put in effort and time when interviewing, you can at least let them know so they're not waiting around for a response from you.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds, HR, then two superiors. Had to wait a bit to get into the interview, Was a bit hectic in the office apparently this was just today but who knows.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (New York, NY).

Interview

I was first asked to do a phone interview with the HR recruiter. She was super friendly and the conversation was very casual. By the end of the call, which took no more than 10-15 minutes, she asked me to come in the corporate office for an in-person interview with the public relations manager and assistant, who would be my direct supervisors during the internship. The interview went really smooth. They had asked me about my past work experience and extracurricular activities. A few days later, I was offered the position.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincroft, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Lincroft, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed twice with my current manager. She was super-optimistic and quite professional. She made me feel as though I wanted to work for her. Our interview was more of a conversation, instead of just questionning.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how to work with a challenging customer.   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

With asst mgr then manager, basic interview. Was asked about previous job, how soon could I start. How to handle disgruntled guests, was I experienced with high end merchandise and customer

Interview Questions

• Manager had asked me if I was looking for employment with other retailers in this location and if I was I needed to let her know or she would find out from them. "As she took it as I was not serious about the position."   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got an email saying they want to set up a time. People there were very nice and friendly. It was 2:1 interview, informal. The interview took me about 30 mins, and they asked me few questions regarding me resume, personality, experiences, and so on.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

The interview process was a very simple one on one setting atmosphere. It consisted of the manager asking a variety of open-ended questions. This question was asked by the supervisor who then relayed the results to the Store manager.

Sales Associate Factory Outlet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went into BB to inquire about a possible position. Filled out an application and was called in for an interview a few weeks later. I Met with the Store Manager for a twenty minute interview. I was then offered the position following testing.

Interview Questions

• Why Brooks Brothers?
      Do you have previous retail experience?
      Answer Question