Brooks Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brooks Brothers Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2018

2.4

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was held over the phone and originally was supposed to be about my background and knowledge of marketing. However, the majority of the interview was a discussion about my interests in business and marketing, for example the association between corporate social responsibility and marketing.

Interview Questions

• What are some companies that have some great marketing campaigns at the moment?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

Meeting with the Store manager and District Manager to discuss your prior work history and accomplishments. Then learned what the company was looking for in an assistant manager for that location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your management style is like, and how you train others?   2 Answers

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Manhasset, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I applied online and received a call from one of the assistant store managers in a short time. I was asked a couple of questions and then was asked to come into the store to meet. Upon meeting, I was offered a part-time plus position (~29hr/week)

Interview Questions

• What previous work experience do you have in this field?   1 Answer
    • What makes you think you would be a good fit for Brooks Brothers?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

So I get there and it was the back room. Nice guy. Simple interview. The thing that got me was how I was dressed. He said is that the best clothes I had? Basically saying I wasnt dressed properly (polo, dress pants, perry Ellis shoes). So I didnt get a call because of attire. So, When you go look EXTRA boujee/preppy. Gl

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

Transparent, energetic, fun. A very in depth interview process but it's because they want people who fit the culture. Everyone I interviewed with had an amazing story of why they joined the brand.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in accepting this role?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Port Orange, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I went to a job fair and was called to come to an interview. I interviewed with the manager for over an hour and thought the interview went well. I wore a very nice outfit and presented myself well.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to work there.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Kansas City, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy process. I applied online and received an email from the store manager the same night. After an exchange of a couple of emails, we set up a face to face interview. Fairly informal, with the intent of getting to know you. Discussed experience, expectations, etc. Very nice guy. Seemingly well run store. Under different circumstances (higher rate of pay) I think it would have been a good opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a recent, exceptional customer service experience. Why was it a positive experience?   Answer Question

Analyst, Global Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Got a referral via an employee, and was supposed to have an interview the next day - but they didn't call and we had to reschedule it to the next day.

The interviewer didn't ask many questions, and told me that the role had several more qualified candidates, but she wanted to talk anyway. The interviewer was very nice, and it seems like a fun company to work for.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I was interested in retail since my background is in an extremely different field.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

the manager was extremely nice, I felt welcomed in the interview process and that feeling continued throughout my tenure at the job. Very much enjoyed my coworkers and genuinely appreciate brooks brothers quality of product even more than I did before I worked there.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Savannah, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very simple. I called to check on my resume and was invited for an interview. You answer a few questions like any other interview. I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer