Brooks Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brooks Brothers Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.4

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

Transparent, energetic, fun. A very in depth interview process but it's because they want people who fit the culture. Everyone I interviewed with had an amazing story of why they joined the brand.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in accepting this role?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Kansas City, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy process. I applied online and received an email from the store manager the same night. After an exchange of a couple of emails, we set up a face to face interview. Fairly informal, with the intent of getting to know you. Discussed experience, expectations, etc. Very nice guy. Seemingly well run store. Under different circumstances (higher rate of pay) I think it would have been a good opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a recent, exceptional customer service experience. Why was it a positive experience?   Answer Question

Analyst, Global Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Got a referral via an employee, and was supposed to have an interview the next day - but they didn't call and we had to reschedule it to the next day.

The interviewer didn't ask many questions, and told me that the role had several more qualified candidates, but she wanted to talk anyway. The interviewer was very nice, and it seems like a fun company to work for.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I was interested in retail since my background is in an extremely different field.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

the manager was extremely nice, I felt welcomed in the interview process and that feeling continued throughout my tenure at the job. Very much enjoyed my coworkers and genuinely appreciate brooks brothers quality of product even more than I did before I worked there.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with Talent Manager and the Head of Marketing. Interview went for about 30 minutes. They asked me to describe how I usually complete my assigned projects. They also went over the specific details of the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

Super Easy. Met with HR and then with members of the team for the internship I was applying for! Probably took about 30 minutes. Walked me through the position I'd be doing and then asked if I had any questions.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within the week for a phone interview, scheduled to meet following week in-person. Met with the hiring manager and seemed casual, brief, and to the point.

I've followed up with HR twice asking if there were any updates in the interview process and received no response. At this point, I knew that if they weren't contacting me they wouldn't be moving forward but just wanted to get confirmation. I asked for confirmation and Instead they responded saying they were still doing first round interviews and this was 4-5 weeks after initial interview. To this day, I have no updates from HR.

I would suggest HR to finalize interview processes (whether they get the position or not) with the utmost professionalism. Don't just be in contact when it benefits you. People put in effort and time when interviewing, you can at least let them know so they're not waiting around for a response from you.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds, HR, then two superiors. Had to wait a bit to get into the interview, Was a bit hectic in the office apparently this was just today but who knows.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (New York, NY).

Interview

I was first asked to do a phone interview with the HR recruiter. She was super friendly and the conversation was very casual. By the end of the call, which took no more than 10-15 minutes, she asked me to come in the corporate office for an in-person interview with the public relations manager and assistant, who would be my direct supervisors during the internship. The interview went really smooth. They had asked me about my past work experience and extracurricular activities. A few days later, I was offered the position.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincroft, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brooks Brothers (Lincroft, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed twice with my current manager. She was super-optimistic and quite professional. She made me feel as though I wanted to work for her. Our interview was more of a conversation, instead of just questionning.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how to work with a challenging customer.   1 Answer