Brookshire Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookshire Brothers

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Huntsville, TX).

Interview

1) Filled out a paper application and submitted to the store
    2) Called in for a one - on - one interview with the hiring manager
    3) Called back once more to take a mouth swab drug test and background check
    4) Once those 2 tests came back OK, I filled out employment paperwork and accepted the job

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with the various departments of Brookshire Brothers?   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wimberley, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Wimberley, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

They call , schedule a date , bring you into the store to meet the office manager , send you away ,bring you back a week later to meet the grocery manager . Terrible

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers.

Interview

I spoke to the store director and from that point I got an interview. I had previous experience as a cashier. Interview was average. I was asked questions about what I did in my previous job. My availability, nothing to stressful. The store director was friendly so it made the interview process easier.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I did in my previous job as a cashier.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corrigan, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Corrigan, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It went well. Asked questions drug test me and signed papers started the same day. I was a bit nervous thinking they were going to tell me we will be contacting you, but instead I received good news.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers.

Interview

Walked into the very small office, sat down and the store manager just stared at me for a second, then started asking me questions about previous jobs. He then told me that instead of putting me as a cashier that they had a sub department manager position available. He told me about the position and said that i could start immediately, since they needed to replace an employee. So i took the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Petro Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Lufkin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Didn't have a real interview. I turned my app in.. they called a week later said to come In for an interview I took a drug test he asked a couple questions about my availability told me when to start

Interview Questions

• When are you available to work   1 Answer

Deli Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Smithville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

My interview was great they were very polite they asked me what I can and can't do in cooking they had asked me if I knew had to take tempurtures or how lonng to cook food.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questioning at all it was a fun interview.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers.

Interview

On your application, make sure you say you are available at all hours, otherwise your application will be thrown away. Do not ask for more than minimum wage or they will put your application aside.
    Arrive early to the interview seeing as the managers are always busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Lufkin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Didn't have one I was hired on the spot the only ask me if I was able to work any day and if I could take the tabc class and if o could take a swab drug test in the spot and I did we filled out paper work she gave me a shirt and a book to order non slip shoes and I started the following day

Anonymous Employee in Gilmer, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Gilmer, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was really simple. They asked standard questions and hired me after one interview. Only weird thing was the drug test. They cut off some of my hair for a drug test. They didn't hire me right away, but I assume that was because they had to wait for the drug test results.