Bruker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bruker Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.7

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruker.

Interview

Talked with Recruiter, Manager, and other members of the team. Before having face to face interview. During the face to face interview I was required to give a presentation. I was asked to provide references. Underwent a background check and drug screen as well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the types of books I was currently reading.   Answer Question

Product Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruker.

Interview

Contacted first by a recruiter. Set up a time to talk to engineers. Phone interview, about an hour. Easy, nice interviewers mostly asked about previous experiences and various questions about how you react to certain situations you would get into if hired.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruker.

Interview

Nice conversation with the HR, just about some basic background information, education, and research experiences. No tough questions, mostly questions on the items on resume. She did ask if I'm going to a MR conference, which I have no idea what it is...

Interview Questions

• Ask about basic things about education background, background in small animal MRI   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruker (Santa Barbara, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Asst, 2nd phone interview with Eng. Mgr., on-site interview with engineering team, management team. He also applied me under a slightly different job position and didnt tell people, which caused alot of confusion.

HR Asst was really disorganized and could not give me a time and date for interview and notify that I had an interview until THE DAY BEFORE. The managers seemed nice, but the engineering team seemed very depressed and unenthusiastic and (to me) seemed like they hated their jobs. Ive done business with BNSD engineers before seen alot of turnover, which is why there was an opening, so it may not be the best SB company to work for.

Manager seemed ok, but he gave me conflicting answers on why he could not make me an offer. Despite my years of doing business with BNSD, I have doubts that I was being seriously considered.

Definitely not recommended, especially when there are other great SB companies like Wyatt and PDT for example that are right down the street.

Applications Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruker (Madison, WI).

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site call for a half day interview. Multiple people from the Hiring team interviewed the candidate followed by a presentation. The people on the team seemed friendly. Asked a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• technical questions and some regarding why you are interested in this position   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online and very quickly got a phone call from a recruiter in California. After answering some basic questions about my background, the recruiter arranged a phone interview with the hiring manager. Got invited for an in person interview in Madison, WI. Unfortunately, never heard back from them regarding the position after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Disassemble and reassemble a simple part from one of their systems.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bruker (Carpinteria, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was by an external consultant she was based in Washington state she seemed very good and was interested in the process. My impression it was a fishing exercise. They seemed to be looking at what talent was available. Picked the cheapest person

Interview Questions

• How many people use your software   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bruker (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

interview from hell, very unprofessional. Interviewer does not read your resume, neither they believe anything you say or present. The only thing he believes in is what FB, Twitter and Instagramm account of people who happened to have the same name as you are have to show and say. I happened to have a very common name and no presence in social media, just LinkedIn.

Interview Questions

• What job are you applying for?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted resume through company website; Had internal referral; Contacted hiring manager directly; Got phone call from human resource and offered a terrible base salary; Did not give any answer to the offered salary; Move on to on-site interview; Some technical questions (be prepared); Some standard behavior questions; Waited for notice; Terrible process for salary negotiation but ended up with almost nothing; Pretty resistant to take the offer and hoping for good

Interview Questions

• What is your perspective on the development of meteorologic tools?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terrible

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bruker (Billerica, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very well planned. Phone screens then met recruiters in person along with the hiring manager. Lastly I met a few people in the department that i would be working with

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your tasks in a fast paced atmosphere   Answer Question