Bruker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bruker Interview Questions

2.9

Applications Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruker (Madison, WI).

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site call for a half day interview. Multiple people from the Hiring team interviewed the candidate followed by a presentation. The people on the team seemed friendly. Asked a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• technical questions and some regarding why you are interested in this position   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online and very quickly got a phone call from a recruiter in California. After answering some basic questions about my background, the recruiter arranged a phone interview with the hiring manager. Got invited for an in person interview in Madison, WI. Unfortunately, never heard back from them regarding the position after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Disassemble and reassemble a simple part from one of their systems.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bruker (Carpinteria, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was by an external consultant she was based in Washington state she seemed very good and was interested in the process. My impression it was a fishing exercise. They seemed to be looking at what talent was available. Picked the cheapest person

Interview Questions

• How many people use your software   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bruker (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

interview from hell, very unprofessional. Interviewer does not read your resume, neither they believe anything you say or present. The only thing he believes in is what FB, Twitter and Instagramm account of people who happened to have the same name as you are have to show and say. I happened to have a very common name and no presence in social media, just LinkedIn.

Interview Questions

• What job are you applying for?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted resume through company website; Had internal referral; Contacted hiring manager directly; Got phone call from human resource and offered a terrible base salary; Did not give any answer to the offered salary; Move on to on-site interview; Some technical questions (be prepared); Some standard behavior questions; Waited for notice; Terrible process for salary negotiation but ended up with almost nothing; Pretty resistant to take the offer and hoping for good

Interview Questions

• What is your perspective on the development of meteorologic tools?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terrible

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bruker (Billerica, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very well planned. Phone screens then met recruiters in person along with the hiring manager. Lastly I met a few people in the department that i would be working with

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your tasks in a fast paced atmosphere   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruker (Billerica, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter, followed by a phone screen by the hiring manager. This was followed by an onsite interview. Interview questions were pretty good. A couple of them were somewhat difficult. It seemed like they wanted to make sure I knew the basics.

Senior Sales Representative XRD/XRF Mid-Atlantic Region Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bruker (Madison, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

I had known and interacted with the company for many years. I was approached for the position because of our prior interactions. A series of phone interviews with VP Sales and Marketing, HR, Marketing Manager, Product Manager XRD, Inside Sales Manager & a presentation were arranged, but I withdrew myself from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about background and what I could bring to the job.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruker.

Interview

Telephone call, in which position was described in more detail. I had checked that most employee feedbacks on Glassdoor were negative and this call confirmed this impression despite it being for a fairly senior position. I think the company is coming out of turnaround phase and they seem to still have major cost and efficiency challenges and a somewhat unclear outlook on their innnovation pipeline.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through Online Application
    Few weeks later, I received an invitation from HR, for an on site interview.
    In first round, it was a general interview conducted by HR. The second round was conducted by the head of department that I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Just normal interview questions and some simple technical question   Answer Question