Brunswick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2018

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brunswick.

Interview

Lengthy process but worth it. You'll meet with a range of people and get a good sense of the culture, talent, and type of work. Come with questions for the interviewer - it shows you understand the company and have a genuine interest.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing in your career you're proud of and one thing you're not proud of?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brunswick (New York, NY).

Interview

had two interviews: written and behavioral, showed up after taking test. mostly behavioral questions like who you are and why are you interested. Prepare well, be yourself and you will be fine

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brunswick (Palatine, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I was embedded as a freelancer for a marketing firm servicing Fitbug. As the brand grew, they needed a full time marketing director and business development guy. We did a quick review of my performance to date, followed by suggestions to improve media coverage and strategic alliance development.

Interview Questions

• Can you live the LifeFitness lifestyle? And two seconds later: "How soon can you start?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Instantaneous. Some follow up required to nail down the final salary and benefits.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick (Chicago, IL).

Interview

You would interview with the Director of Operations. Then someone from Human Resources, and possible a higher level manager. An online application would be required. Once your are considered, you would have to submit an approval for a background check and credit check. All these items are considered before the final offer

Interview Questions

• How would you improve your business if it is failing? What kind of marketing techniques have you used in the past to improve a situation like this?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick.

Interview

Contacted by headhunter working for Brunswick. After not returning her phone call, she sent me an email on LinkedIn. Phone interview with her first and then handed off to the District Manager for a face to face interview. Then if you succeed you will meet with his boss. Background and Reference Check took about 3 weeks to officially start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always ask for more money if you are a woman especially. They pay women less.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brunswick (New Bern, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

A phone screen by the HR VP and I assume a reference check. After successfully going through those items, I was brought in for 1 full day seeing 6 different VP's and the President. It also included dinner with a few executives and the president to see how I performed in a business social setting. Overall experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Opportunities that I saw for improvement during my tour   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brunswick.

Interview

Applied for position online. The website threw text fields out of chronological order and also would have past "Job Titles" automatically lower case. Resume wouldn't upload. I tried Google Chrome and Mozilla browsers with the same results. Got through to a "Talent Acquisition Partner" due to calling HR and sending an e-mail because the application process on Brunswick.com wasn't up to par. Just a heads up for anyone in the future trying to apply.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick (Fond du Lac, WI) in July 2013.

Interview

Forthright and very upbeat. The Manager was new to the position and seemed a bit overwhelmed with was being required of him, and that filtered into my perception of what would be required of me as well. Also had the perception that because I would be carrying a company provided cell phone, that I would have to be on call 24-7 should any issues arise.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mettawa, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brunswick (Mettawa, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

In early August I applied for a leadership position online. I quickly went through 3 phone interviews and eventually was brought on-site, at their corporate office, that same month, for a panel of face-to-face interviews with 6 individuals representing business partners I'd be working with. There was on individual who I interviewed with via a video session as he was off-site and there were technical issues that delayed our time a good 10 minutes.

The phone and in-person interviews I felt went really well and everyone I met represented the organization very well. After the the round of in-person interviews, I sent my thank you emails and waited to hear back.

In the course of time that followed, I had only one communication from the recruiter (September). It was a month later, after sending a few emails to inquire on the status of the role, letting me know that at that time I was the only one they had brought on-site and that they expected to make a decision in the next few weeks. Almost another month passed by (now October) and I sent another communication to inquire on the status of the role, but hadn't heard anything back. In November I received a form-letter communication from their recruitment system stating I wasn't selected for the position and they decided to go with another candidate.

I rated the overall experience as a negative because I traveled out-of-state for the interview, attempted to keep the lines of communication open and in the end I received what I felt was a cookie-cutter response with no further explanation.

Event Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick (Norcross, GA).

Interview

There is a face to face meeting with who you work directly under first. Then you meet with the lead manager.You sit in the Taven and talk for about 20 minutes. You get asked a bunch of questions. Basically if you like people, interaction that you have had, leadership roles, cold calling experience. You are old that you will be the community presence of the company and are you comfortable with that.