Brunswick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2018

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brunswick.

Interview

Lengthy process but worth it. You'll meet with a range of people and get a good sense of the culture, talent, and type of work. Come with questions for the interviewer - it shows you understand the company and have a genuine interest.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing in your career you're proud of and one thing you're not proud of?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brunswick in March 2018.

Interview

Sent in resume through their website and a recruiter emailed asking to set up interview. Next was the phone screen which the recruiter failed to show up for and never responded to emails to reschedule. The last correspondence I received was an email a month later saying that they were going with other candidates. Totally unprofessional.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brunswick.

Interview

Applied for position online. The website threw text fields out of chronological order and also would have past "Job Titles" automatically lower case. Resume wouldn't upload. I tried Google Chrome and Mozilla browsers with the same results. Got through to a "Talent Acquisition Partner" due to calling HR and sending an e-mail because the application process on Brunswick.com wasn't up to par. Just a heads up for anyone in the future trying to apply.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brunswick (Champaign, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week from the moment I first heard back from them for the first interview. Had a great time talking with interviewer. Very generous and great listener.

ADLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Firstly, I am asked to give a brief self introduction, and after that, I was asked to introduce the whole resume content briefly. Then, some questions about the experiences. Then, if I have any questions for them.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about data analytics? how will you explain this to others?   Answer Question
    • Which project in you experiences do you like most? Why   Answer Question

Big Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick in October 2016.

Interview

Applied in last week of September 2016(Online application). Received call on 1st week of October. Recruiter emailed me on Friday afternoon with job description and take home interview test which had some interview questions. Submitted the take home interview on weekend itself.

1. Describe experience with Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Data Lake Design, data warehouse, etc.

Later that week emailed recruiter again for the status or feedback of the take home interview, recruiter asked me to call him on Saturday which was kind of weird. Called the recruiter, asked me some basic question like tell me about yourself, what is hive, hadoop, etc... Later on said that they are looking for someone with atleast 3 years of work experience.

It was clearly evident from my resume that I don't have 3 years of work experience in Big Data technologies. Why did they even considered me for the interview I didn't understand. The recruiter kept asking the same questions which were there in the take home interview like sponsorship, salary expectation, current location, etc.. This clearly indicated that the recruiter didn't go through my resume and the take home interview. The process is complete waste of time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical. Just describing your experience.
      2. Few behavioral like why looking for new job? why Brunswick? sponsorship? salary expectation?   Answer Question

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brunswick (Lake Forest, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Brunswick attended my college's career fair and the recruiter referred me to apply online. They then had an on-campus interview lasting 45 minutes, containing mostly behavioral questions in a casual conversational format. Then if that goes well, you are invited to their headquarters in Lake Forest all expenses paid. You arrive the night before and have dinner to meet the other canidates and those who will be doing the interview. You arrive the next day in the morning and have 4 interviews lasting 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions asking you to describe a time you did certain group/financial tasks.   Answer Question

Event Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick (Norcross, GA).

Interview

There is a face to face meeting with who you work directly under first. Then you meet with the lead manager.You sit in the Taven and talk for about 20 minutes. You get asked a bunch of questions. Basically if you like people, interaction that you have had, leadership roles, cold calling experience. You are old that you will be the community presence of the company and are you comfortable with that.

Financial Services Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brunswick (Knoxville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

My candidacy consideration, was after coming to the hiring process late in the process. There was an online take home interview to be passed along to the entire hiring team.

Interview Questions

• In general, What did I bring to the table that was different than another candidate?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brunswick (New York, NY).

Interview

had two interviews: written and behavioral, showed up after taking test. mostly behavioral questions like who you are and why are you interested. Prepare well, be yourself and you will be fine