Buchheit Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buchheit

Buchheit

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Buchheit in Jun 2016

Interview

I had 2 interviews in total. The first interview was with the manager of HR and went over the basics, first impressions and my availability. The HR manager then scheduled a second within the week. The second interview was a double interview. Here we covered more in depth questions and they went over my Resume and Application I submitted.

Interview Questions
  • What is the number ONE thing we focus on in our store?
    2 Answers

Buchheit

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buchheit

Interview

The interview process was short and straight to the point. They asked very basic questions. The wait time to hear back was short as well. The did co interviewing so there was more than one person in the room asking questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Centralia, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buchheit (Centralia, IL) in Mar 2012

Interview

I applied in person and then got a call about 3 days later. Came in for the interview and met with the store manager and one of the department managers. They asked me questions about what areas I was most comfortable in and had the most knowledge about. After they got a feel for that they took me on a tour and then offered me the job on the spot and told me what department I would be placed in.

Interview Questions
  • Do you prefer being on your feet walking around or staying behind a counter?

Buchheit

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Buchheit in Jan 2010

Interview

they will ask about communications skills and how can apply them to better your work environment. they will ask about you negotiation ability and want you to give specific details on deals you as a buyer have worked out. they will ask about leadership skills and what type of leader you are and what you expect from manangement

Interview Questions
  • What is your action when you have an employee steeling or being defiant?
RSS Feed</>Embed