Bugaboo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bugaboo

2.7

International Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bugaboo (El Segundo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by Bugaboo via email after submitting a resume for an open position. We scheduled a phoner for the following day and although the recruiter was a few minutes late, the phoner went well. The recruiter then advised she wanted to schedule an interview for the following day, so I could meet with the hiring manager, which was great news. Unfortunately, however, I never heard back from her. Despite my repeated efforts to contact the recruiter (by phone and email), she never responded.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to prepare a presentation for a particular audience and minutes before you are scheduled to deliver the presentation you are advised that you will be presenting to an entirely different audience? If so, how did you deal with this situation?   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bugaboo.

Interview

Short and sweet. Mostly just received information on job opportunity. Very little questions asked. Was offered the position within a week but it took over a month to receive follow up information on a start date.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bugaboo.

Interview

I had a 30 min phone interview with the head of HR. She asked pretty common interview questions. They were looking for a very specific person to fill this role.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bugaboo (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The process was lengthy, took almost 3 months. I had two phone interviews which went relatively fast. Feedback took forever, and only when i prompted the headhunter. Then I was flown into Amsterdam (their HQ) after about a month. Two weeks later I prompted the headhunter and she had to get back to me. They stopped the process without any concrete feedback. All in all it was a disappointing process as I felt I put in a lot of effort and was treated poorly. Surely they didn't mean it that way, but their lack of timely response gave me very negative vibes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really stood out. Which brands are inspiring? What would be the first thing you would do if you were the Marketing Director for Bugaboo?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bugaboo (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

One interview with 2 marketing employees. They made me feel very comfortable and it felt informal. After this I did not hear a while from them so I sent an email to HR and they informed me that I had the internship.

Interview Questions

• What in marketing do you like most? Brand marketing/retail marketing/product marketing? Etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bugaboo (Paris (France)) in July 2013.

Interview

Quick and direct: 2 interviews. One in France with the country manager and 1 in Amsterdam with the global sales manager in english. The second one was very challenging.

Interview Questions

• If a customer place a big order but does not follow the merchandisng policy, what would you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bugaboo (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2017.

Interview

I got the offer through a recruitment agency, Bugaboo invited me to their offices in Amsterdam. Had a quick interview (30 min), since I didn't have the usual profile for this kind of role I got asked several times if I wasn't going to be bored about doing that job or if I was really going to be staying in the position. Overall interview questions were classic and I got explained the different tasks for the position. I got the job but decided not to accept it to look for a position in my field of work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bugaboo in April 2016.

Interview

I got an JD from staffing agency. after submitted resume I received interview request from agency. then had interviewed with manger and director of department respectively. interview with director was arranged by phone. final meeting was 1 on 1 meeting with director.

Interview Questions

• my career background, competence in digital marketing, e-commerce.. etc   Answer Question

API Engineer Integrations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bugaboo (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2017.

Interview

HR and Technical Lead was very effective persons who are really impressed me and focused on my knowledge.. Friendly HR department and helpful IT director. That's cool that First you need to see the team and see if there is a fit the company Bugaboo working and hiring people before all it starts

PMO Manager Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Bugaboo.

Interview

3 of 4 rondes aan gesprekken en een persoonlijkheid test. Deze functie rapporteert aan mt vandaar verschillende gesprekken met mt leden. Creatief bedrijf met veel passie. Trots en cultuur was consistent in alle gesprekken. Bedrijf heeft wel focus en structuur nodig.

Interview Questions

• Hoe ga je met weerstand om, voorbeelden van situaties, successen en dingen die minder goed gingen etc   Answer Question