Bungee Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bungee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in SAS Nagar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bungee (SAS Nagar) in Aug 2021

Interview

Trading department and treasurer department. Lead of the company will take your interview. I will be a video call. They will grill you technical part. So you must brush up all the basis concepts in details

Interview Questions
  • About OTC markets in detail
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bungee (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was very good. I have applied through campus placement cell in 2021. 1st round was hacker rank which was easy to pass. 2nd round was technical round. Asked about dbms os leetcode questions. 3rd round was resume drilling asked about project, technical skills, etc. It was very nice experience. Both interviewer was very good, humble. I recommend u to join the startup like this we will get to learn so many things in startup.

Interview Questions
  • Paging Thrashing Normalization and denormalization Coding questions Sql query Jaccard similarity in python etc

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

203.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Bungee~2548125
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bungee (Recife, Pernambuco) in Feb 2021

Interview

Entrevista com entrevistador pelo Google clasroom. Eu e mais 5 pessoas concorrendo a vaga. Houve teste de habilidades, qi e teste individual. Por fim responderam em 2 dias o resultado da avaliação

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed