Buona Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buona Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Bolingbrook, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

The Area Manager was really nice and accommodating thats why it didn't bother me even though he asked about my ethnicity, my marital status, my husband's current job etc. But on my final interview with one of the owner's I couldn't help but get disappointed.. an interview turned so personal.. telling me that "it seems like you don't know what you want" etc.. I admire the company until that moment... I finished the interview with grace and definitely learned from it.

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Berwyn, IL).

Interview

Interview was pretty easy, i applied about a week before i was called in. Got the job on the spot. Manager is very nice and explained what they look for in people that they want in there team not so much the job. He pretty much just asked what was my availability and that's it

Negotiation

I wouldnt take the offee to much work for such little pay

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Naperville, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a week. I interviewed with a shift manager who asked basic questions and then she left and her general manager interviewed me. He asked more in depth questions like what are three things you would bring to buona personality wise.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to relieve stress? What would you bring to buona? What made you apply for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harwood Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Harwood Heights, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was really good. You start by filling out an online application and usually about a week later the call for an interview. They'll ask about experience and why you would like to work for the company and some questions about scheduling and personal life. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted about ten minutes it was very friendly and easy. The person interviewing me was great at giving the description of what the job would be like .

Interview Questions

• They asked why i would be good in a customer service position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Berwyn, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. Very simple process with the HR, Training Director and Director of Corporate Development. The focus was on my job experience and contributions as a leader. The leadership team was very cool and made the interview setting comfortable for me.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillside, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Hillside, IL).

Interview

I contacted my connection (your chances of getting hired are almost for sure if you have one) and he set up the interview. I showed up and filled out the paperwork, and was good to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given a quarter or 50 cents more than minimum wage at the time I was hired.

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Bolingbrook, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

Very quick process. I spoke with the HR director and was pushed to interview with one of the owners that same day. I was given an offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Perhaps I was well prepared for the interview. I've been managing in restaurants since High School. I don't recall a difficult question... Just remember to know the company and its Menu!   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buona Companies in December 2009.

Interview

Interview process was proffesional and a neutral environment. A one on one live intreview was how they handled it.