Burger Rehabilitation Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger Rehabilitation Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burger Rehabilitation Systems

Director of Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger Rehabilitation Systems (Folsom, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

There was one phone interview and two face to face interviews. Both face to face interviews met with a majority of the leadership team.
    Standard questions pertaining to skills and what you see necessary to be done to make Burger better.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger Rehabilitation Systems (Sacramento, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was called by the recruiter. She emailed and called me a few days later to confirm interview. I was also called by the two ladies I would be interviewing with the day before the interview to confirm again. I met with three women, but was interviewed by two. They showed great interest in me and what I had to say. The employer I last worked for was in the same industry and they seemed to want to pick my brain. One of the ladies was very peppy and asked clear questions, while the other one was more of the antagonist and very snarly. I was told by all three women that I would get a call next week. However, on the same day after my interview, the recruiter that called to request the interview gave me a call to see how the interview went and we touched basis and she reiterated that I would hear from them next week. But..not less than two hours later the recruiter sent me an email saying they weren't going to be making me an offer and they would continue recruiting.. Kind of weird.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like: Where did I see myself professionally in 3 years, how do I work in certain environments, and a few other questions that were more geared towards my personal feelings and not the job and my work ethics.   Answer Question

Pt Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger Rehabilitation Systems (Folsom, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brief and I was shown around the facility. They discussed what the job entailed and what was expected of the position. Then I was introduced to the staff members.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger Rehabilitation Systems in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online and recieved phone call within same week.