Burke Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burke Williams (Culver City, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process varies a lot on depending on who you interview with. I have interviewed for several positions and transferred several times while employed at Burke Williams. It has usually been quick and easy but at times there have been several steps involved in getting certain positions. Interviewing for General Manager was the most challenging. I applied a few times before getting my current position but was finally offered the position a few years ago.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burke Williams.

Interview

I went in for a face to face interview. Met with three managers and.imediatly filled out paperwork for employment. Started the following week. Every other weekend off with at least one closing shift. You pay for your own uniform

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burke Williams.

Interview

Went in for a group interview. They try to make the entire group feel welcomed and relaxed before the interview process. You wait and then get called upstairs individually. The interview was very mellow but serious. Some questions involved some thought though, which was probably why I wasn't hired. I took maybe 5 seconds of thought in to answer a few of them and the ladies face was a little too serious which made me uncomfortable looking at her which is probably another reason why i wasn't hired. Lol

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burke Williams (West Hollywood, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Called into an interview at their training center if you make it through that interview they will send you on to an interview with the GM of the facility where you are hoping to work. There will be extensive training at their training center in Inglewood if you're hired.

Interview Questions

• How you handle certain situations, such as angry guests, if you're a team player, if you know who they are and what they're looking for; nothing too outside the box.   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burke Williams (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

They have open house once a month, and then after like a month they will call you if they want to hire you, otherwise you can keep calling the managers and maybe they will call you back.

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with an irritated guest   4 Answers

Negotiation

there is not negotiation at all.

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inglewood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burke Williams (Inglewood, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The woman was twenty five minutes late for my interview, never apologized and failed to answer my questions. When I asked to specify and provide greater detail as to the required training she glossed over my questions and then went on to schedule me to come back to do a practical with one of her co-workers. She did not maintain eye contact and appeared to be distracted and not at all interested in learning anything about me. I wondered why in the world she would waste my time if she was so disinterested. Also, for what they charge clients I was surprised by how run down and dirty looking the training facility appeared.

Interview Questions

• Would I spend the next four months training five days a week for nine dollars and hour.   1 Answer

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burke Williams (Henderson, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

Professional and comfortable, the interview made you feel at home, very welcoming and allowed you to speak and ask questions regarding the position you applied for. The interviewer also told me about the company, showed me around the work place as well.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to perform the job duties listed?   1 Answer

Guest Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burke Williams (Henderson, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, did a typing test, questions based on customer service and values. They asked me to sell them on something I was passionate about, and how I would handle it if I were unhappy with the company.

Nail Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burke Williams (Hollywood, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Ridiculous long process. Hiring mgr.doesn't follow through. After phone interview, F2F, many phone calls, never heard until they told me they don't need nail tech after all. Very disorganized and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

Burke Williams Response

Oct 29, 2018 – Corporate HR manager

Dear applicant,

We truly appreciate your feedback, as listening to our current and past applicants is how we grow and better improve upon our selection process. We recognize that each applicant... More

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burke Williams (San Francisco, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

My interview was over the phone, easy going, affable, but lengthy. Booked an in-house health exam and required massage