Burt's Bees Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burt's Bees Interview Questions

2.7

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burt's Bees (Durham, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Very good and I like it. The interview was very easy any calming at the same time. the supervisor was very kind and very collective. The supervisor did asked me various of the important questions that I felt very comfortable to answer his questions.

Interview Questions

• My passes experiences and work as a team member.   1 Answer

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burt's Bees (Fairfield, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

There was one phone interview, and then a two-day trial in the office. During the trial, I designed a simple layouts for print on Illustrator and some photo edits on Photoshop. On the 2nd day of the trial, I was offered the intern position.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers were very friendly and didn't ask many questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and then talked to HR. We chatted for about 30 minutes, they asked your typical questions - walk me through your resume, tell me what you do now. Ultimately, they were looking for someone with more experience than me, but told me to apply again in the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem at your current job   Answer Question

PSO Summer Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burt's Bees (Durham, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewing at Burts bees took place in one room with five interviewers coming in one after another. Each interview was between 15 and 30 minutes. I interviewed with the plant manager, the HR director the Improvement engineer, the training and qualification lead and the chief of engineering for the facility. The interviews were each very different. I was one of four candidates interviewing that day. Three of us were hired. The interviews were each very different since each member of the engineering team was looking for a different skillset in their intern for the summer. I personally prefer this interview system as I got to feel out each of the interviewers and their style and type of work they expected and compare them to each other. It gave me an extremely accurate picture of what we would be working on that summer.
    One of my projects for the summer even came from a question in my interviews. the basically told me to do what I said in the interview, here's some cash carry it out.

Interview Questions

• I was presented with a very specific set of details on a particular problem and they asked me how I would use skills I showcased in my resume to solve this particular problem. and they wanted a very specific answer. facts not fluff.

also I was asked to describe my ideal summer internship experience. both inside and outside of work. Didn't see that coming at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a call with a salary and a drug test appointment if I still wanted to work there. salary was way better than I hoped for. immediately accepted.

FILLING TECH Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Burt's Bees (Durham, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

It's not very organized. They are more concerned about you passing tests than finding out what kind of person you are. If you have ever been to an interview, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Basic, typical questions- why do you want to work here? etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's straightforward. No surprises. It's just normal bs.

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burt's Bees (Raleigh, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Cost Manager, General Accounting Manager & colleague. Questions asked were straight forward and related to my experience in accounting, cost accounting, and software programs

Interview Questions

• Describe your work process   1 Answer
    • How do you work in a team environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated through a staffing agency

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Burt's Bees (Durham, NC) in July 2009.

Interview

Long process, returned multiple times over a 4 month period. Process has improved since I have been here, but still a slow process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Toughest question was can you come back to meet more people. Probably met about 7 or 8 different people over 4 months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

First offer was fair, but tough to try and squeeze more dollars on base, better off getting more vacation time or other incentives.