Business Integra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.3

Senior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Business Integra (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I went through a series of three phone interviews. The first a general one to ask about skill set. The second one was to ask more specifics on my skill set in regards to the job requirement. The third and last interview was a technical interview that lasted 1 and 1/2 hours

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Business Integra (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Cold called by division manager based on posted information on a job site. Communicated by email to establish good time to go in for in person interview. After in person interview, received 2 phone calls one for technical review by company employee, and another for technical review by the company customer.

Proposals Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Business Integra (Bethesda, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a brief meeting with the upper management personnels and they went through my capabilities. I was satisfied with the process. The entire process though took a fair amount of time. Even though it wasnt so technical but it did had me explain briefly my USP for the responsibilities of the position I was interviewing for. I felt confident after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I want able to negotiate. I could have got more out of it though.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Business Integra.

Interview

interview process was good, timed, easy, professional, went well, explained about the professional experience, benefits etc. regular interview process as with any other company, all went well and got hired.

good thanks

regards

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Business Integra (Bethesda, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. They just asked me simple questions about my experience and asked for my resume. The people who interviewed me were quite welcoming, and the first person to welcome me into the office was the very friendly receptionist.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Business Integra (Greenbelt, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

the CEO and HR director were the interviewers. They were very concern with being polite when dealing with their clients and employees. They discussed pay, but was very low for the position.

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashik (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Business Integra (Nashik (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

i worked under a architect.the job experience was very good.the company worked as a family.working in such a informal atmosphere is fun.but sometimes people take advantge of it and spoils the atmosphere.