Butler Medical Transport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Butler Medical Transport

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Butler Medical Transport (Towson, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

You come to Towson headquarters and interview with Ellen Smith.She is very nice and extremely professional although.once you on the job she is no help to you. And most of what she tells you is not exactly the truth

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to Butler   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Butler Medical Transport.

Interview

I was called and invited to an onsite interview. No phone screen, just straight to an onsite. I found this to be odd, but agreed to the meeting. Upon arrival, very initial impression was not favorable. The parking was atrocious and people just seemed to park anywhere. I had serious concerns about the safety of my vehicle. After entering the office, I was overwhelmed by a smell and the office cleanliness left much to be desired.

As soon I as encountered an employee, I was told that the person that I was suppose to interview was out for the day but would be meeting with someone else instead. I was then placed in a dismal conference room and was waiting for 15 minutes. At that point, HR came in and informed me the had an "issue" and it would only be 3 more minutes. I waited an additional 15 minutes. Then HR and the COO came in asked me my salary requirements and informed me that they could not come close to what I was making and then literally got up and walked out of the room. No goodbye, nothing, just walked out of the room. The actual interview lasted less than a minute. I have never been in an environment that is so unprofessional and I warn anyone considering Butler as a career option. Worst interview experience ever. Extremely unprofessional and horrible way to treat people.

Interview Questions

• There was only one interview question - What are your salary requirements?   Answer Question

Emergency Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Butler Medical Transport (Towson, MD) in December 2017.

Interview

Sit down 1:1 with Ops manager for an office. Manager works hard, but was constantly interrupted by phone-calls and rude employees walking in complaining just to waste time on shift.

Interview Questions

• If your past employer had to say one thing about you, what would it be?   1 Answer

EMT-B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Butler Medical Transport (Beltsville, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Brief phone screen then a 1-on-1 interview. Interview was in a dingy ambulance bay office and parking was sketchy. HR director asked a few basic questions - no real problems. We were interrupted a few times by people coming in and asking her questions. At the end she sat me in a different room and gave me a short written EMT quiz.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an EMT? Do you have your National Certification? Are you Maryland and/or DC certified?   Answer Question