Butterfly Effects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Butterfly Effects Interview Questions

Interviews at Butterfly Effects

2.4

ABA Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects.

Interview

Phone Interview- The initial phone interview was easy. The second interview was conducted in person which I was asked about my history with clients and ABA. Then asked questions regarding possible scenarios.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

First they will call you about a phone interview. The phone interview is for the most part reviewing your application and scenario questions you might encounter in the field. Afterwards, you'll hear back about a Skype interview of some sort and that will be another series of scenario questions related to the field and what I believed as them trying to figure out who you are as a person. Then you will hear back fairly quickly about whether or not they want to present you with a job offer. You will have online training and shadow training before you begin the position.

ABA Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview _ first question was what did I know about the company. I had some idea but not a whole lot. However, she did not seem to care that I was not more well informed. After I answered, she read, what seemed to be a script, about the company. Besides that, it was a pretty general interview. The questions were relatively easy and straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Long hiring process but great team to learn from. They hire you at 8.00 per hour for training but their hourly rate after training is so much higher than other companies its totally worth it. The bcba i have is super cool and they pay for your rbt certification which is nice because whether tot stay or not you have that certification.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with problem behaviors such as elopement or sib?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take the 8/hour for training and get through the training as fast as possible to receive your raise.

Butterfly Effects Response

May 23, 2016 – President

So glad to hear you see the value in our culture of continuous training and learning. Competency is one of our key concerns, thus the investment upfront in training is well worth it for your future... More

ABA Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects in March 2014.

Interview

Straightforward questions-phone interviews (multiple). The interviewers want to make sure that you will enjoy working with children and have the right personality and experience to do this type of job

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have working with children on the spectrum?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects (New Orleans, LA) in April 2014.

Interview

Over the phone with one of Butterfly Effects senior recruiters. There was also a skype conference call for the second part of the interview. The interview process took the entire 3 months of summer before I began I was set working with a client. The onboarding process was tedious and unnecessarily lonely as I received no clear direction on how to sift through this process.

Interview Questions

• Most of which were scenario based questions, what would make you a good candidate for the job typical template.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects (Miami, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Very peculiar. You have a phone and then video chat interview. Need a 40 hour unpaid training to begin. I've had to do it twice. A lot to sign up for before beginning. Very impersonal company to work for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what to do in a behavioral situation. I was asked how to reinforce behavior on a fixed or variable ratio.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects (North Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

The process is long and drawn out. Although the process was easy it would take to long to actually start working. It was very informal and the interviewers were easy to talk to. There were a total of three. I knew before the interview was over that I had the job. They were upfront about expectations, hours, pay, and responsibilities.

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects (Miami, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

In depth interview process. The hiring specialist gave you examples of potential case scenarios, you were required to identify 3 long term goals for each case. You were also asked describe your assessment process and provide a rational for doing so.

Interview Questions

• Asked what was a difficult situation encountered with a co worker and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Behavior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects (New York, NY).

Interview

Unorganized and too busy to even have a proper interview. Had to request for interview again because they failed call back. The interviewer kept putting me on hold and would scramble around to find a new question.