C2 Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at C2 Education

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C2 Education (Monrovia, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Very straightforward in person/sit down interview that mostly deals with fit for position in terms of time availability and reasons for wanting to work at the company. Relaxed setting and interviewer, the center director, was very accommodating and non-threatening.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your past experiences with teaching?   Answer Question
    • Go over a time when a student was being difficult and explain how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

Send in resume and then receive a call or email from the Center Director. After interviewing with the center director, if he or she believes that your personality and experience is a good fit for teaching the kids at the center you will take exams depending on the subject areas you will teach at the center. If you score high enough on the exams, begin training.

Math Tutor Interview

Interview

things go pretty well in the interview after I got a good score on the SAT test. the center director did not ask me too many questions and the interview went fast.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Education (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

You talk to the manager of the branch. If you are articulate and pass the exams they provide you, you will get the job, generally. Turnover is so high, that they are often in need for teachers.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan to work here longer term?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

Introduce yourself, background, questions about how would you handle some problem.
    There can be up to 3 interviews, and back ground check
    second one was about working time and salary
    there were some questions about how long you can stay in the job

Interview Questions

• Have you ever solved customer service problem
      Why do you thing its important to build relationship with parents   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C2 Education (Atlanta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

After submitting an application, you start with a phone interview with Human Resources, followed by a second phone interview with a more direct supervisor before meeting in person. It was going t be more steps but part way through the process the position was put on hold and they starting offering me a different position that was lower pay.

Interview Questions

Interview

I first directly went into in-person interview and talked with the district manager. You might also have interview with center director who you will be working with after getting hired.

Math Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

You have to ace their SAT exam. Get over 700 points to be eligible for hire. If you are choosing to be the Math tutor you have to take the math exam, and if you are choosing to be a tutor for writing, verbal and math, you have to take all of them in a timed test manner.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Education (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

I spent first 1 hour and half taking SAT math test and reached the requirement of 780 out of 800. Then I was asked about the knowledge about company. I do know employees working for C2 education which helps me a lot.

Math Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

Interview includes a test to check your knowledge, and your insights about education to see if you are passionate about teaching. In the process, you will be given some information about the teaching structure

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a scenario that a student is not eager in learning   1 Answer

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Education (Pasadena, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied at two different centers. Both called and asked to come in to take a exams. At one location, I spoke with a hiring manager, at the other, I was told I would be contacted after the exams were graded.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience?
      What is your teaching philosophy?   Answer Question