C2 Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Program Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C2 Education in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and brought my resume by the center the next day (Friday). The director wasn't in, but she gave me a call the next day (Saturday). I interviewed the following Monday. The interview was very informal, which was more the personal style of the director. She informed me she was conducting one more interview, but would let me know. She sent me with further paperwork she asked me to complete. I brought that paperwork by on Tuesday, and she offered me the job on the spot. I began work within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• What interested me in Educational Management? What about C2 stood out to me, as compared to other organizations?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Education (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview. The questions were mainly about administration experience and your strengths in administrative work. The interviewer just shoot questions and type your answers in the computer without really interacting with the candidates. Not sure about what type of person they are looking for, because the interview felt like a standardized test answering questions rather than an interactive assessment about the candidate.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not general behavioral questions. They are very specific. The questions relating to you, other than some basic questions (Your educational background, Are you authorized to work, work time, etc.) were "Explain why you are good at administrative work" and "Why you think you are good at administration". There were no opportunity for you to really talk about your self and your experience. There were no room for candidates to ask questions and the interview ended immediately after all the questions were answered.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Education (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Ask you repetitive questions. How would you be a good fit? What are your qualifications? What salary are you expecting? How would you react to this parent situation? How would you handle this student situation? Are you comfortable with multi tasking? Walk is through your resume? What are your hobbies? Are comfortable explaining test results.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C2 Education (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was emailed for an interview, never called. I was told to bring a resume. I arrived 5 minutes early. The woman told me I was early and to sit down.
    When I was called in, the interviewer was completely unprepared. She had no idea what I was interviewing for, she did not have interview questions ready, and proceeded to fumble through her computer to "find the questions"- she never found them. She asked me why I wanted the job and then came up with about eight reasons why she doesn't hire directors right away, and about four excuses for the director position being open when there is no opening. She then suggested I "try out" the assistant director position that pays 15.00 an hour for awhile- (a far cry from the Director salary).
    The process was disappointing and the interviewer insulting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job.
      What experience do you have with running a center (profit/loss)
      How do you overcome objections about price   2 Answers

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

The application process is fairly easy. You apply online and someone from HR will contact you to set up an interview with the district manager and regional director you will be working for. All interviews were done through the phone.

Basic background check is involved. It seems they check your education and criminal background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

applied online through indeed, process took 2 weeks, they will do background check
    District Manager will interview you , if you cannot do Sales dont go to this job period.

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

Applied online through their website. I was contacted by the recruiter and scheduled an interview at one of their locations. First met with the director, and then District manger/Regional Manager. I was asked simple behavioral questions about sales, academics, customer service experience. I needed to list out specific examples. Lasted about 1 hour.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C2 Education (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Application online, phone call, Skype interview. easy questions. They don't want anyone with experience or desire to advance so if you say this would be your dream job. You got it. The questions have nothing to do with the job- it's all about if the hiring manager would like to date you. After I was hired I learned she only hires men and the hits on you or cries in your office all the time.

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay in this job? Do you want to move up?   1 Answer

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at C2 Education in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter, an in person interview with a District Manager, and then another phone interview. Very easy process, everyone was very friendly and made me want to work for C2!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C2 Education (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I emailed my resume and cover letter. I received a phone within the next day to set up an interview. The interview was scheduled for the following week. I interviewed via Skpye with recruiter then was asked to meet the District Manager for face to face on the same day. I met with the DM and was offered the position on the spot. In a few hours, I recieved an offer letter. I signed it and a week later I started my training.

Interview Questions

• What was the level of parent communication you dealt with in your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C2 Education in April 2015.

Interview

Traditional Q&A interview. The manager of the area knew I worked for a competitor and spent much of the time picking my brain about how my employer managed to forge relationships with local libraries - this would have been a great question if I'd been involved in business development, but I was a teacher trying to move into a management position.

Area manager was unhappy that I wouldn't leave my college teaching job mid-semester to work the center hours immediately.

Never heard from them after the interview.