C2 Education Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 179 of over 179 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at C2 Education

Featured Interview

C2 Education

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

The Center Director was very responsive and the whole process moved fairly quickly. I think the entire process happened within 2 weeks. First I had a brief phone interview, then I had an in-person interview. Finally I had a second in-person interview with the District Manager.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses.
    2 Answers
3 people found this interview helpful

C2 Education

Application

I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

The interview was informal and it lasted less than 15 minutes. I interviewed at 2 centers and received an offer from the second. It seemed like she had made a decision before the interview about whether she was going to hire me or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at C2 Education (McLean, VA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I want to highlight the ridiculous experience I had with C2 McLean in Virginia. THEY contacted ME through a job board and asked for my time to do a Zoom interview. I graciously agreed, having worked for a different C2 group in the past. I had a stupid idea that maybe this one would be different. WRONG. After a lengthy discussion about tutoring and the subjects I can teach, the center director said he was very enthused and would get right back to me. THAT WAS FOUR WEEKS AGO. This contemptuous attitude to tutors is reflected in many reviews from C2 centers. It is disrespectful and unprofessional. It just goes to show how C2 managers are greedy salesmen and nothing more. I STRONGLY ADVISE AVOIDING THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU ENJOY EXPLOITATION AND CONTEMPT.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C2 Education

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

Interview process is fairly straight-forward. You must complete a company standardized SAT test and receive in the 95%+ percentile to continue with the interview. If you meet their score requirements, you will most likely be hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C2 Education

Application

I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

Asked to take a SAT test, and then met with the director of the center. Questions mostly focused on experience with tutoring, educational background and working with multiple students at once.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience working with multiple students at once?

C2 Education

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

Well everything is good. Interviewer said my resume is impressive. (I got Silver Medal in Math from High School, a second place at Mathleague.org math contest held at CCNY) I just need to get 700 at that subject's SAT test. And then I can teach that subject there. However, even with 2 years experience, they only pay 20 per hour.

C2 Education

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

Must take a SAT diagnostic test and score above 95th percentile; Interview to assess which subjects you can teach and your subsequent availability; Quick response and turn-around time; Training provided

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C2 Education

Application

I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

things go pretty well in the interview after I got a good score on the SAT test. the center director did not ask me too many questions and the interview went fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Education (Pasadena, CA)

Interview

You talk to the manager of the branch. If you are articulate and pass the exams they provide you, you will get the job, generally. Turnover is so high, that they are often in need for teachers.

Interview Questions
  • Do you plan to work here longer term?

C2 Education

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

Introduce yourself, background, questions about how would you handle some problem. There can be up to 3 interviews, and back ground check second one was about working time and salary there were some questions about how long you can stay in the job

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever solved customer service problem Why do you thing its important to build relationship with parents
Viewing 1 - 10 of 179 Interviews