C2 Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C2 Education Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.2

Program Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

Definitely made me feel comfortable and heard. The interviewer's attentiveness was encouraging. They were very energetic and excited. If everyone else in the company is like that then I look forward to working here. It seems as though the company culture is honest and really cares about students.

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at C2 Education (Katy, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Went in with resume, had a quick chat with the staff, and then took a 3 hour evaluation. (Basically just the SAT). Once the evaluation came in positive, they offered me a job. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Are you graduated from college?   1 Answer

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

Sent resume to Craigslist ad, brief phone call to set up in-person interview and test session. The in-person interview was easy, mostly about my goals, and the test was really long. Interviewer had me do a full SAT minus the essay. I had no time limit for it, but they had not warned me in advance that I'd be taking a 2.5 hr test. (Other tutoring companies often do excerpted tests.) They hired me once I finished, and the interviewer asked me to fill out paperwork. Based on the interview experience I was not tempted to accept the offer, especially once the interviewer told me (AFTER I had been in the office for about 4 hours and already taken the test) that they have a 2-year post work non-compete clause. It felt a bit shark-y all in all and I didn't want to work there.

Center Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

applied online through indeed, process took 2 weeks, they will do background check
    District Manager will interview you , if you cannot do Sales dont go to this job period.

Tutor Interview

Interview

I would like to inform you that tutoring experience and excellent interview performance is expected these days. The minimum qualifications may mislead you to believe that you could just teach one subject and pass one qualifying exam. It may not be true now. If you could teach all subjects and have very flexible schedule, your chance of getting employed would be much greater. If you have experience, better. Center director would prefer less people getting paid training, for the purpose of saving costs. Also, they expect you to give some ideas on your methods or philosophy of education.

Interview Questions

• how to inspire students to learn math   1 Answer

Tutor/Program Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

I met with the district manager and a center director. They asked basic questions (i.e. why would you like this position, strengths and weaknesses, etc.) Overall, the interview was pretty easy.

Center Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

Applied online through their website. I was contacted by the recruiter and scheduled an interview at one of their locations. First met with the director, and then District manger/Regional Manager. I was asked simple behavioral questions about sales, academics, customer service experience. I needed to list out specific examples. Lasted about 1 hour.

Program Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C2 Education (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It is really good that they have a phone interview first, and then a face-to-face interview, it is very professional and effective. I met two interviewers for the second interview, they were really nice and friendly, but the interview time was the longest I had ever had.

Interview Questions

• If the night time schedule worked for me and introduced my background.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

Take an SAT test in the subjects you want to teach and must score in the 90th percentile in order to be hired as a teacher at C2 Education because you will teach mostly high school kids.

Teaching Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Was given classes to choose from befeore the interview. Regular questions like what's your experience. The one question that that I didn't answer well was how do you handle students that don't learn as fast. I don't have much experience in this, so my answer wasn't satisfactory. The good thing is the interviewer let me know that we are not a good match right away, instead the typical "we'll let you know in two weeks". Although I didn't get the job, I appreciate they tell me right away.