KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

C2 Education Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 193 of over 193 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at C2 Education

Featured Interview

C2 Education

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C2 Education in Nov 2021

Interview

I called and asked if they have any openings and they said they did. I went in-person for an SAT test to see if I would get in the 95th percentile and I did. Then, I had a video chat/interview with another teacher. Then I had training for 2 weeks (Virtual and in-person).

Interview Questions
  • SAT questions - English section
    1 Answer

C2 Education

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C2 Education in Aug 2022

Interview

Standard questions -- what is your availability, have you taught before, etc. They require you take an SAT and score something like 95th percentile before working with them as a standard thing.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a fully completed and conferred Bachelor's Degree? Are you able to work in the US and willing to undergo a background check? When will you be available to start?

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,930

973 Comments

Join the conversation on

C2 Education

Application

I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

It was very straightforward. Interviewer asked me questions about my educational background and teaching experience. Answered my questions about the job. Basically said if I have taught before, the job is not difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C2 Education

Application

I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

About a 20-30 minute phone conversation with Center Director after confirming dates via email with Center Assistant. I had to pass the standardized testing (SAT) before the interview was scheduled. I interviewed for a VA branch, for reference. Felt like interview was more procedural than anything else.

Interview Questions
  • Going over resume, language skills, subjects interested in teaching, logistics of start date, and why I was interested in the position. No curveballs at all.

C2 Education

Application

I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

phone call then zoom interview. asked me the basic questions and made me send my resume to them 2 times. Hours sucked, so I would not accept the position. I think they should have different hours or be more flexible with them.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Do you have a fully completed and conferred Bachelor's Degree? 2) Are you able to work in the US and willing to undergo a background check?

C2 Education

Application

I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

It was great. It was so comforting as if you are talking to your teachers. So overall it was a great experience. I gave me confidence that I can ace in my job .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C2 Education

Application

I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

30 minutes interview, friendly staff. Asked about my previous work experiences, and briefly described the job position. Also, asked about if i'm willing to travel to work at a different location. overall a positive interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C2 Education

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

I had to take the reading and writing SAT and score in the 95th percentile to get an interview, which isn't the reason for the negative experience. This was at the Fullerton, CA location. I was told they would get back to me in two days with the results and if I passed I would get an interview, but I would be called to let me know one way or the other. I called them five days after they said they'd get back to me and the girl on the "phone" (they use Google Voice and not an actual phone) had no idea what I was talking about and brushed me off saying she'd email me that day. It's been another three days and no email or call. Extremely unprofessional, and I definitely got an air of superiority from everyone I was around in the building.

C2 Education

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education

Interview

I had an interview with the regional manager and it was pretty standard, they just asked about my education and past work experiences. I did have to wait a while past my scheduled interview time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what is your experience with teaching

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I interviewed at C2 Education (Bronx, NY)

Interview

Pretty easy interview, provided that you do well on the practice SAT they give you. They didn’t ask me a lot of questions. I got asked mostly about my teaching philosophy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 193 Interviews

C2 Education Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at C2 Education as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.18 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Tutor and Assistant Director rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Teacher and Math Tutor roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at C2 Education takes an average of 10 days when considering 204 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Math Tutor had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Assistant Director roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 9 days).

Common stages of the interview process at C2 Education according to 204 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 32.09%