C2S Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C2S Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at C2S Technologies

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2S Technologies (Redmond, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

After introductions, we walked over to a powered on Xbox that had a game started and paused. I was asked to resume the game and play the game for a few minutes. Afterwards I was told it was just a test to see how familiar I was with operating a controller. We than went to an office and discussed my personal gaming habits as in how often, what genres, etc. After a few more easy questions and confirmations, they gave me my offer.

XBOX Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C2S Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Employer had zero follow through. I was very disappointed to be completely blown off by two different employees. I also don't understand how the website has a picture of the address that is in use by a completely different company, what the heck? How long have they not been on location?

- Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C2S Technologies.

Interview

It was good & happened very systematically. I have been updated as it progressed during the entire interview cycle/process. It was good & happened very systematically. I have been updated as it progressed during the entire interview cycle/process.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2S Technologies in July 2011.

Interview

Just talked about past experience managing people and programs. Focus on customer satisfaction and adherence to schedle and budget.
    Discussed management styles and how to deal with difficult employees.