C3i Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3i Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2017

2.5

Deskside Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C3i Solutions.

Interview

Red flags all over. Applied online, and was screened shortly thereafter by the recruiter. She told me "finding someone at this rate of pay has been impossible." I should have dropped them then.

As the process went along found that "city office" meant "suburban office three days a week" and that strict ITIL meant I wouldn't be able to reset the passwords of the executives I was to support. Met with other desktop support people as part of the interview process, and got the impression C3i is where careers go to die.

As a new hourly person, I was asked to travel out-of-state via train to their main office in New Jersey for onboarding. Okay, but then telling me I'd have to wait nearly two months to start that was ridiculous. They wouldn't let me work for the client at all before then. To top it off, they sent me an internal email with the name of the person I was replacing, and from looking online it was clear no investment in training was made by or for said person, despite more than a decade with the company. Thankfully a better group picked me up before I was to start for this haphazard operation.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Greenville, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

1st call from recruiter 2nd from desktop sup. Very professional and timely. Offered the low end of salary expectations but offered good benefits even on a 1 year contract. Did not specify hours or on call expectations in 1st call. Followed up within hours of 1st call to update on the next step which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience and recognized the specific holes in my needed skills.   Answer Question

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Horsham, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very easy, got hired on the spot. They will hire anyone. They know ahead of time if they want you or not. I have gone through a lot of interviews here and they do not mean anything.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Pittston, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was deceiving. I interviewed for a technician spot with company A, interviewed with reps from company B, and was hired to company C. Pointless process not very well organized. Ultimately did not find out which company I was to provide support for until day 3 of corporate training.

Interview Questions

• The interview was just asking how comfortable I was with technology and talking with people on the phone. No real questions back and fourth. Not your norm of interviews.   Answer Question

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Pittston, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was about two weeks, the do phone interview first and call you for a panel interview. They tell you where to do drug test and training went for 6 weeks

Interview Questions

• why do I need to be t the job, what can I bring to the desk and company   1 Answer

Enterprise Mobility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Trenton, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Total of interviews, two with the contract company and one with the client. Initially the manager interviewed, then I was asked to come back and met with client (two managers) and the account director.

Interview Questions

• Describe the job scope as well as experience on the job.   1 Answer

Interview

The interview itself as very detailed. They wanted to know how I would deal with the job and if I speak English fluently. the interview consisted of questions and answers mostly about my life, experience and education. I had to answer questions about my CV. it was not very hard because I was well prepared.

Help Desk Analyst Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and very basic. They pretty much just asked me if I'd be available for the training class. They told me when it would be. They did ask me if I had any customer service experience, which I did. Unfortunately they should have asked if I had any tech support experience, because customer service means nothing to them.

Ht Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions.

Interview

The recruiter was excellent. She was very thorough with the hiring process. I definitely recommend her and her company.

Negotiation

Extremely easy

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Tarrytown, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very simple. They ask a few hypothetical questions about possible scenerios in the work place and how you would handle it. As for technical background, they asked very few technical questions. This proved to be bad, when we saw the level of talent that came through as new hires.

Interview Questions

• If a fellow employee is acting a certain way other than the expected actions, do you confront them or tell management.   1 Answer