CAMC Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CAMC Health Interview Questions

Interviews at CAMC Health

2.2

Nursing Assistant Interview

Interview

I loved my interviewer. It was quick and easy. I was called a few days after I applied and received a job offer the next day. Everyone I met was super nice.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Easy going and relaxed atmosphere. Nothing overly intimidating. Group interview and individual interview. One of the most inviting atmosphere's I have experienced. I just recommend going in prepared and being able to answer questions about your qualifications as they pertain to the position.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAMC Health (Charleston, WV) in February 2019.

Interview

Went over the job requirements and responsibilities then took a tour of the unit. Was also given a brief navigation of the documentation set up they use. I was introduced to most of the staff and shown all the areas in which I would use frequently.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing work relevant to this position?   1 Answer
    • Do you plan on furthering your education?   1 Answer
    • Tell me what made you decide to pursue nursing as career path?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CAMC Health (Charleston, WV) in February 2018.

Interview

I was contacted after applying for an interview for the family medicine clinic on the 5th floor of Memorial. The interview was friendly, efficient, and I was shown the entire clinic quickly while stopping to see if anybody else had questions for me before meeting with the lady in the lab for the clinic floor. The most interesting question for everyone was if I were scared of phlebotomy.

Interview Questions

• Are you scared of phlebotomy? Are you comfortable with EKGs?   Answer Question

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CAMC Health (Charleston, WV).

Interview

Basic Questions. Very informal- only interviewed with HR over phone screening and then with Supervisor of office. Went over hours, dress code, and asked if I had any additional questions.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CAMC Health (Charleston, WV) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was completely in a timely manner with two individuals in the process. One supervisor and the department manager. They asked pertinent questions and allowed plenty of time for questions that I had. I was introduced to a few other staff members. The job offer was completed in a timely manner as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions such as: personal strengths and weaknesses, also about previous experience in nursing.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CAMC Health (Charleston, WV).

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and they asked me very basic interview questions. It was probably the easiest interview I have ever had.The interview was very laid back and was not strict at all.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult nursing situation I have been in?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CAMC Health (Charleston, WV) in March 2014.

Interview

Mass interview following graduation with several different floor managers. It was conducted as group interviews with 3 other candidates each time. Each interview was about 15 minutes then you would rotate through about 4 interviewers. Following the interviews you would rank the interviews and if they ranked you well then you would get a phone call for a position. You must accept or reject the job immediately.

Interview Questions

• What shift you were willing to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The salary was set and you must immediately accept or reject the job.

Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CAMC Health (Charleston, WV) in June 2010.

Interview

Honest, hard working, motivated individuals will succeed here.

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CAMC Health in June 2009.

Interview

Submitted application via website.
    Met with employee recruiter.
    Received call for interview.
    Interviewed with management and was given an exam
    Was taken to hospital where I would be working for a tour and to meet/be analyzed by other staff .
    Was called with position offer.
    Returned to HR department to sign contract.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the nutritional needs of a 175 pound male receiving hemodialysis. Calculate the TPN flow rate and amount of macro nutrients needed for this patient.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. It was take it or leave it. I would request to be paid an amount comparable with other salaries in the field and hope for the best.