CARO Analytical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CARO Analytical Services

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at CARO Analytical Services (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Do not work for this company.. They posted the Job as Accountant after interview and changed the title to Jr. Accountant with same duties. They want you to do senior duties pay for Jr. Acct.

Interview Questions

CARO Analytical Services Response

Aug 7, 2018 – Director, Vice President & Chief Science Office

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm sorry this was your experience. We take all your suggestions seriously and are trying to build the best analytical services company in Canada and that can... More

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CARO Analytical Services.

Interview

Short, conversational interview where they told me about the job and the company. I was asked a bit about my background and experience but not much in-depth information was required.

Interview Questions

• Can you work evenings and weekends   1 Answer

Laboratory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CARO Analytical Services (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for the posted analyst position but was offered to interview for the technician position instead, a more Jr role, since the analyst one had just been filled. I took the offer only to find out they never hired an analyst.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my school and work history but they did most of the talking.   Answer Question

Aug 7, 2018 – Director, Vice President & Chief Science Office

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CARO Analytical Services (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

1 interview - got it via the website showing that there is availability to hire. The interview process was easy, felt great to chat with the manager of the time. The culture at the work place seemed great at first glance and I accepted my offer right away.

Interview Questions

• They asked technically relevant questions - exposure to certain instruments and testing practices. Fairly detailed.   Answer Question

Jul 31, 2018 – Director, Vice President & Chief Science Office

Thank you for your feedback!

Chemical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CARO Analytical Services (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was easy process it took about 3 days they asked me about my background and availabality however manager explained most of the condition and schedule for me .she was really nice and i was calm and relax.i got the job offer but i didnt accept because of salary .it didnt work with my budget.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and experinces   1 Answer