CASA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CASA

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CASA (Nashville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Very detailed and optimistic and structured. Lots of questions and sharing of information. The interview was a pleasant experience , I learned about the agency and they got to know more about me. The overall experience of the interview was very positive. I felt that I would be a great fit. I also got a tour of the Agency. I was able to ask about benefits and perks of my employment. This interview has added to my practice experience of the interview process. Everyone should learn good interviewing skills. One way would be to schedule several interview. Practice makes perfect.

Interview Questions

• How are you with working independently   1 Answer

Computer Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CASA (Paterson, NJ).

Interview

First, I was referred to the employer. I had a phone interview where the employer qualified me and decided to proceed to the next step - an interview in-person. Then, I attended the Interview in person on the scheduled date and time. The interview took around one and a half hours.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question that I was asked was, "why should we hire you?" It was unexpected and I froze for a couple of seconds. Since I had already told them about myself, I thought, "how can I tell them why they should hire me now". Therefore, I decided to put all of my personal and professional needs aside and then focused on what they really needed or wanted as a benefit to their company. And that's how I tried to answer their question - I reinstated the question and then made up the best answer possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Neutral since I accepted their terms.

Training Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CASA in July 2010.

Interview

Very professional, great questions, clear description of work and opportunity for growth. Panel presented challenges of the position and program goals. Great impression and organization. No tricky questions just honest "what would you do" and "how would you handle" type questions. I was given plenty of time to ask my own questions and then given a tour of the offices. Job offered after second interview. The background and screening takes time but that is expected. Overall a great organization with team players.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no problem