CBL & Associates Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBL & Associates Properties

Brand Development/Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBL & Associates Properties (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was in 2-parts; over the phone and in person. The interviews were very informal and the interviewers were very friendly and professional. I enjoyed my interviews and believe this would be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• One question that I distinctly remember is how comfortable would I be if I was expected to meet an annual sales goal of $100,000?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBL & Associates Properties (Laredo, TX).

Interview

I found the position on a job board on the last day it was posted. I submitted an application online, faxed my resume to the attention of the GM, and called and spoke with the secretary who spoke to the GM and encouraged them to interview me. The GM called and scheduled an interview with me for the next day or two. The interview with the GM went well and I received a call that day from the Regional Marketing Director who flew in from Dallas within a few days to interview me. Then I was asked my salary requirements and offered the job. I wanted an offer, and I had little industry experience, so I didn't know the salary range. They offered me the position and only gave me what I asked for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my ability to sell advertising space, which I had no experience with. "Describe a scenario where you are selling advertising space to a local business owner. How would you initiate contact, secure a meeting, describe the features and benefits, and handle objections to the proposed rate?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave my salary requirement and there was no negotiation. I would advise others to know what the range of pay is for similar positions and let the employer provide a range.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBL & Associates Properties (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2011.

Interview

interview with senior leasing staff - a great team with a direct and thorough approach.

Interview Questions

• What would retailers say about you, and then provide their names.   Answer Question

Accepted a position with another company that paid significantly more.

Property Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBL & Associates Properties (Terre Haute, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

Very open and straight forward with job location office staff and regional manager. I met with the Property General Manager and the Regional Accounting Manager - both very helpful in answering questions and providing information about the position. Very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Specific to certain skills necessary to the position and about willingness to learn new software and training.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase was necessary