CD PROJEKT RED Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (New York, NY).

Interview

Found an ad on the internet. I have responded and they got back to me within a week or so. I had to do an art test, and then 1 interview.

Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in April 2012.

Interview

it was phone call after online application on company web site in internet, then it was classic one on one interview with recruiter. They ask for normal things like portfolio, former company and former projects in that company, then about software and skills. Absolutely default and normal. Easy. Office was far away from center, transport took an hour and half.

Negotiation

it was short and easy

Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in August 2015.

Interview

There were 2 skype interviews. One with HR, project producer and lead artist. Second with studio producer and Senior HR specialist. Nothing special. Standard questions about previous work experience, your strong and weak sides etc. Just to be sure that you are not a freak.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous project?
      How did you made "this" or "that" in your test task?
      What is inspiring your creativity?
      How do you feel your strongest and weakest professional skills?
      Why did you leave previous company?
      What were your duties on the previous projects (2-3 prev. projects)?
      Did you hear about our company and what we are doing?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in September 2017.

Interview

Well organized and efficient face-to-face interview with supervisor/director/hrbp. It took some time between sending a resume and first contact but apart from that the process was straightforward and ended within 2 weeks (positively). At every stage I was informed what the next step will be.

Interview Questions

• Background questions, case study questions related to actual company situation   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

Recruitment process in CDPR is super long - I had 3 meetings with HR and producers, which results in asking same questions all along and repeating my experience story. I had to resolve a task as well, which has nothing to do with the actuall tasks I did during my employment :) All process took 2 months.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging moment at previous company?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in April 2016.

Interview

There was 3 separate stages. The first of which required making a specific game within a week given certain criteria.

Next was a Skype compatibility interview where they were seeing whether you were a good fit into the team you would be joining. There was also a technical question or two in this one.

Thirdly, was an on-site interview (they pay for you to be flown over and for your accommodation, cabs etc). This interview was more centered around making sure that not only they felt you were a good candidate for the company as a whole, but that the company was also a good fit for you.

Business Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in February 2015.

Interview

First of all it was three step interview process.

First step - telephone call
    Simple questions about my hobby, my education, my experience and short chat in English about games, technology and overall gamedev market.

Second step - first meeting
    During the meeting I've meet Junior HR Specialist, HR Specialist and my future boss Business Development Manager. Another overall questions about everything and nothing, and simple chat in english.

Third step - second meeting
    During second meeting I've meet one of the Board Members and again HR Specialst (same one from the first meeting).Again simple chat about everything and nothing.

Whole process took about 3-4 weeks.

Questions I've got are listed below.

Now they have modified whole recruting process on this position because they added some questions which you have to answer in your cover letter. Questions:

1. Why we should hire you?
    2. Why CD PROJEKT RED?
    3. What do you expect from us as an employer?
    4. What you can add to our team?

Anonymous Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED.

Interview

The interview was easy, normal intervew, nothing special, first online, second online, third on the place. Yes, nice place, perfect for the first impression, nice studio tour wher you can see a lot of people in the different kitchens or sit on a sofa drinking tea or coffee

Interview Questions

• Nothing special, as I wrote, normal questions for our kind of job   1 Answer

Senior Sound Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was quite long, but not dead for a single moment.
    The flow of information from the employer, HR and recruitment was great. The interview was long, took one day at each office in Warsaw and in Krakow, but full of professional people asking professional questions and not at a single moment did I feel like I was asked trick questions or that there was any doubt in my skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CD Projekt Red?   1 Answer

2D Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in March 2017.

Interview

First I had to pass a test assignment for which I had a week at my disposal. Then followed an interview on Skype. The atmosphere was relaxed. It lasted about half and hour.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focused on what were my roles at my previous work places   Answer Question