CDS Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDS Global Interview Questions

Interviews at CDS Global

2.8

Web Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDS Global.

Interview

Basic interview with hiring manager and a few current analysts. Overall fun interview, very conversational and not intimidating. It was helpful to have other people in the interview, to know what they are looking for exactly.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your skills will contribute to the overall success of our team and the company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDS Global (Des Moines, IA) in April 2012.

Interview

One phone interview and one on-site interview. HR employee was nice and very personable on the phone. Questions consisted of typical areas of experience, goals and aspirations. On-site interview was relaxed with the hiring supervisor and a couple potential colleagues. Received an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Position was for internship. No negotiation took place.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDS Global (Des Moines, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

Upon application submission, HR will do an initial phone interview. Essentially screening to make sure you are even a good fit. Then you have an in person interview with the hiring manager. Once a decision has been made you then are contacted by HR with either an offer or a rejection.

Interview Questions

Interview

First Screening interview on the phone with HR and than come in the office and interview with HR more about experience and skill. And then set up another one-on-one interview with hiring managers ask questions about the applicant's experience and specific skills. Then another day interview with the team.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CDS Global (Wilton, IA) in June 2012.

Interview

2 separate interviews, extensive physical testing and a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Hourly pay was predetermined.

Software Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDS Global (Des Moines, IA) in September 2010.

Interview

One initial phone screening essentially validating that I met minimal documented requirements and was ok with relocation, salary etc.

2nd contact was with hiring manager. 30 minute phone interview with standard questions about relevant experience. A few behavorial questions (i.e. describe a time you dealt with an under performing employee" etc.

3 days later I got a standard rejection email. yuck...

The process was fine except for the unelegant end.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult employee and had a positive outcome. and a negative outcome.   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDS Global in July 2009.

Interview

I went into CDS Global and met with who was going to be interviewing me. Sat down in a seperate room and started with some basic questions. Some of the questions were more directed to what i wanted in a job and telling me i can pick my schedule and go from there.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harlan, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDS Global (Harlan, IA) in August 2018.

Interview

Receive a call from Human Resources to schedule an interview. One on one interview with hiring manager. Questions could be difficult for someone with limited experience. Situational and behavioral questions. Two weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question
    • Describe what customer service means to you.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you turned an unhappy customer into a delighted customer.   Answer Question
    • What appeals to you about this role specifically?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time you had a conflict with another co-worker?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDS Global (Des Moines, IA) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied online. Was called the next day to schedule a typing test and screening interview with Human Resources. A couple days later, they called to schedule another interview with the department supervisor.
    Then I was contacted with a contingent offer, based on passing a Company physical. An appt was scheduled for the physical. After a couple of days I was contact with the offer, hourly pay rate, selection of schedule and training time and dates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my work schedule. The hourly pay rate was non-negotiable. No advice to others, my experience was what I expected and very positive.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDS Global.

Interview

Had my interview, the process was really easy, going to the nurse tomorrow, and starting training on March 24.