CDS Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.7

Entry Level Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDS Global (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Friendly, Casual and Easy Interview..
    How ever got rejected on the basis of answer to some question that were not at all a part of Job requirement.. total process 2 weeks.. first 2 calls and in person interview with manager , colleagues and general manager followed by written test...
    How ever learnt a lot from the interview...

Interview Questions

• tell us abt ursef? how do u deal with customers? and how are ur technical skills?   1 Answer

Interview

First Screening interview on the phone with HR and than come in the office and interview with HR more about experience and skill. And then set up another one-on-one interview with hiring managers ask questions about the applicant's experience and specific skills. Then another day interview with the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDS Global.

Interview

After looking over my resume, I had the opportunity to sit with a skilled employee and listen in to their phone conversation with a customer. After that, I sat back with the interviewer and we ran over what I had heard and any questions or concerns regarding that. It ended with demonstrating my ability to "sell" them a pen to demonstrate any sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Would you please try to sell me this pen?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDS Global.

Interview

Had my interview, the process was really easy, going to the nurse tomorrow, and starting training on March 24.

Global Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CDS Global in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was great, but took them more than a month to respond and tell me that I didn't get the job. I received no feedback as to why I wasn't considered for the position, despite the fact that I had all of the qualification that they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What is the one area that you think you need to work on the most?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boone, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDS Global (Boone, IA).

Interview

It's pretty simple. You take the typing test, which is quick and easy. If you pass, you then take your interview with a member of Human Resources. They ask basic questions and go over your work history. If they are interested in you, you will then immediately have an interview with your department manager (if they are available). If all goes well, you receive a call from them soon.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember...but they are very basic questions. A question that is always important to get right in case if any employer asks is "What is your greatest weakness?"   1 Answer

Web Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDS Global.

Interview

Basic interview with hiring manager and a few current analysts. Overall fun interview, very conversational and not intimidating. It was helpful to have other people in the interview, to know what they are looking for exactly.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your skills will contribute to the overall success of our team and the company?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CDS Global (Wilton, IA) in June 2012.

Interview

2 separate interviews, extensive physical testing and a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Hourly pay was predetermined.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDS Global (Des Moines, IA) in April 2012.

Interview

One phone interview and one on-site interview. HR employee was nice and very personable on the phone. Questions consisted of typical areas of experience, goals and aspirations. On-site interview was relaxed with the hiring supervisor and a couple potential colleagues. Received an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Position was for internship. No negotiation took place.

Print Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDS Global (Wilton, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

First, I interviewed with the HR manager. She gave me a brief description of what the company does. After that, I was called in for a second interview with the supervisor on shift, plus another supervisor. They asked similar, if not the same, questions that I answered before, but they were able to see the reactions of the applicants that way. Afterward, I was given a short tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• How will you gain the trust of the operators to ask you for help when the person who held the title before you is still on shift?   1 Answer