CEFCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

1.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CEFCO (Tyler, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called up and asked to do a next day interview which was fine by me, however they never looked at my resume before calling me whatsoever and I was asked to work times I -specifically- asked not to work on my application and because I couldn't do overnight I was told I would have no career with any CEFCO

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CEFCO (Pensacola, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy interview (but I have had a plethora of previous manager roles), Jennie was amazing, opening new store, going to be one of the first new managers involved. Thoroughly enjoyed talking about our education and background with the other managers. Very nice stores and great pay. Pays my mileage since I live so far away and overtime (for management) is given like candy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEFCO (Waco, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Meet with the store manager who is barely legal. She decided to let me meet with the gm, who was in store thst day. He was from the same area I had lived before I moved back home. He asked about my management experience and I told him. He was like we need a little mid western attitude in here. How about between $9-$10 an hour. I desperately needed a job so I took it.

Interview Questions

• The DM said I'm gonna say 3 words and give me your first thought.
      He asked about a lake from the other state, a store, and something else.
      1 Answer

Deli Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pelahatchie, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEFCO (Pelahatchie, MS) in January 2016.

Interview

It was quick. We sat down at the tables and talked. Where the customers were at. Not in a office. It was over in about 15 to 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be deli manager?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CEFCO (Dallas, TX).

Interview

DM called the day after I applied online. Was given a low ball offer, told them I needed about 50% more to consider it. He checked with the Area Manager, it was approved. Little did I know they just were planning to use me to fix up one of their problem stores, then fire me as soon as it was up to standards

Deli Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snyder, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEFCO (Snyder, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview is rather simple, We can train anyone who shows drive and desire to learn. If you are flexible and want to work, then that is mainly the only thing management is concerned with. However, you have to be able to quick at C Stores get busy and nobody likes to wait in line.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working nights, weekends and holidays?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N?A

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEFCO (Midland, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

had 2 interviews. district manager too busy to have another one. Did not have enough time to prepare. Wish had more time. Hard boss who does not work well with others.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to cefco   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation take it or leave it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CEFCO.

Interview

Dress nicely for the interview, as you would with any interview before. The interview tends to be short with a few basic questions (e.g "Have you worked at CEFCO before", "What experience do you have with a register", "What kind of customer service have you done"). Mostly informal environment, and easygoing managers make the interview easy. Hiring requires a background check, and, providing you're friendly and willing to work around the store's schedule, you'll get a phone call to start work shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Every manager has a different set of extra questions, but the most important one is "Can you work around our schedule, including alternating shifts?" If you can, then you'll likely be hired in.   Answer Question

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley Mills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEFCO (Valley Mills, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Sandy was wonderful. She was a great DM. She made things easy and was always professional. Since then i have been through 5 Managers, Countless workers and a new DM that is awful and inconsiderate of others.

Interview Questions

• Can i work 40 hours a week?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CEFCO.

Interview

The interviewer I had hired me because he lived where I grew up. not due to my qualifications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered 7.25 hr but got 8.00hr due to previous experience