CELLTRUST Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CELLTRUST

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CELLTRUST (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with the SVP Sales, Founder, and CFO...lots of situational questions and scenarios. CFO played "Bad Cop" role laughably bad. Great questions and energy from the SVP of Sales and one of the founders. Process was several hours. After receiving offer letter, it was clear that the "bait and switch" game was on. Every deal point (salary, commission rate, and equity amount) discussed and agreed upon with the CFO and the founder was off by 50% from what was verbally offered. For an executive team to be so outrightly deceitful on negotiation points they themselves brought up speaks volumes of the poor collective sales and amateurish negotiation skills of this company. And, to see an executive of the CFOs experience and stature turn openly hostile in what I thought was a polite follow up conversation in their lobby confirmed for me that the closed-minded, non-sales oriented nature of CellTrust is definitely not the type of company or culture any sales professional would ever want to be a part of, let alone have an equity stake. If a younger, prospective employee like me can get the CFO rattled, I thought, how could I trust this same team when they are up against a real business adversary yet a big dollar negotiation? The SVP Sales is the only bright spot in this sad company and a person I would have really like to work for. Needless to say, I passed, very quickly, on their ridiculous offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the repetition of making phone calls with little or no success each and every day?   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CELLTRUST (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I spoke only with the COO / President for about 30 minutes. We negotiated the title and salary on the spot during the interview. So I was able to leave the interview knowing what I had been offered and what I had to consider. It was the shortest and easiest interview I had been on.

Interview Questions