CHS Inc Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 53 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

CHS Inc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

1 hour call with a team leader and two other Data Scientist where I answered questions about my past work and academic experiences. The interviewers encouraged a relaxed attitude and answer the questions I had very well

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to give a presentation and read the room to assess the feedback from the guidance
    Answer Question

CHS Inc

Application

I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

The interview process was timely and relatively painless. Interview was with a panel of people and assessed work experience, decision making, technical capabilities. The interview was conducted by very personable individuals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHS Inc

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

It was a new role for the PMO. Good conversation about what was needed. Ultimately, I ended up in the job, but did not feel like the leadership had my back.

Interview Questions
  • How I would handle difficult stakeholders that did not understand or see the need for my role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inver Grove Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHS Inc (Inver Grove Heights, MN) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied through their website and received an email from the HR Hiring Manager with a prescreen request. This consisted of typical interview questions. After, they called me in for a two hour interview consisting of meeting with Managers and Directors and the Hiring Manager to recap the interview and update me on the process and timeline. Everyone had kind words and made the interview feel more relaxed like it was an actual conversation instead of other ridged interviews I've been in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHS Inc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face to face at the office. For the third interview it was more in depth and met with the overall manager. It was nice to hear about the position and talk to multiple people on the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHS Inc (Eagan, MN) in Aug 2019

Interview

It went very well. Started off by asking what questions I had and then went on to the rest of the interview. Ended by explaining benefits and how being a cooperative employee works.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHS Inc

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CHS Inc in Jun 2019

Interview

Applied online through their website. Had a skype interview where they asked me questions such as "Tell me about a time when.." and asked about my style of managing. Brought me in for an in person interview to meet team and tour the buidling.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHS Inc (Minneapolis, MN) in Apr 2019

Interview

I had two interviews, one over the phone and another that was in person. The Managers were both kind and professional. Looks like a good place to work from initial purview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about technical experience with IAM products

CHS Inc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHS Inc in Jan 2019

Interview

The process was really good. I enjoyed the entire process. I never thought it would be as laid back as it was. I am excited to work for CHS. I am still going through the process of being hired and it is going smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself working for the company in the next 5 to 10 years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at CHS Inc (Manhattan, KS) in Oct 2018

Interview

They asked questions from a questionnaire and wrote down your answers/notes about you as you answered their questions. It was a one on one interview, and no questions were exceptionally difficult to answer. I interviewed with them in September and didn't hear back from them until the middle of May.

Interview Questions
  • What has been your favorite class you've taken?
1 person found this interview helpful