CHS Inc Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inver Grove Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHS Inc (Inver Grove Heights, MN) in Sep 2021

Interview

Very good communication and professionality! Setup a time to meet over Microsoft Teams and was asked various questions via a panel of 3 employees. Interview was approximately 30 minutes in time.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time at work/school where you went above and beyond when not asked to?
    Answer Question

CHS Inc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

Two rounds interview, one with HR, second one with hiring manager and two other managers. It’s handled professionally. They asked basic technical questions and some past experiences. I would recommend candidates come prepared and know their company business sections and ask questions about the group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHS Inc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

Very standard interview process. Applied online and was contacted to set up a phone interview. No complicated or tricky questions. Only did a phone interview before receiving the offer. Talked about past experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHS Inc

Application

I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

Interviewed with Lead and mid-level analyst on team that was applied for. Asked questions on previous projects, favorite technologies, and personal background info to see if I would fit with the team. Very smooth and quick 30min interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHS Inc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHS Inc in Mar 2022

Interview

Foram 3 entrevistas, 1 com o RH, outra com os gestores da area e a última foi um teste de excel. Além disso também foi necessário fazer um teste de perfil.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHS Inc

Application

I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

It was a remote interview with potential teammates through MS Teams. The interview was mostly done around my resume and experiences. Some questions were related to my technical ability. As long as you are not lying on the resume, you will be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the time when you grabbed the audience's attention.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHS Inc (Missoula, MT) in Feb 2022

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. I did a phone interview with her that took about 15 minutes. Next, I was scheduled for a video interview with the hiring manager. The video interview was only supposed to take 30 minutes but we ended up going a few minutes longer. About a week after this interview the recruiter reached out to me and let me know I was not selected but to keep an eye out for future opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most challenging thing about your last job/current role?

CHS Inc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

It’s was a good interview. No complaints. I turned down the job though. The pay could be better for the shift work. If the pay increases, I would consider this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at CHS Inc (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied in June. Emailed in September stating interviews were scheduled for tomorrow and following day. Education only stated high-school diploma, however interview went very technical about programming. Over a month later was informed the role was being filled internally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHS Inc

Application

I interviewed at CHS Inc

Interview

The interview process was timely and relatively painless. Interview was with a panel of people and assessed work experience, decision making, technical capabilities. The interview was conducted by very personable individuals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews

CHS Inc Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CHS Inc as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.73 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Accountant and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CHS Inc takes an average of 33 days when considering 63 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Merchandising Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Internship roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 150 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CHS Inc according to 63 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 17.54%