CIGNEX Datamatics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIGNEX Datamatics Interview Questions

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

It was very good Hiring and Interview Process. I would suggest to join there. working in challenging technology and Platform.Hr process is very easy and good and helpfull settle in USA

Senior Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The complete interview process took approximately one month. I was interviewed by four of the executives at CIGNEX Datamatics. One interview last over an hour; other interviews were 45 minutes. I was very impressed with the whole interview process. Dates and times were scheduled and everyone adhered to them. Felt very comfortable, at ease during all the interviews. Pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation process was very simple; easier than I expected. Very pleased with the negotiations.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in July 2014.

Interview

My interview process took approximately one month. I interviewed with four executives. One interview was a little over an hour and the other three were one hour. They were very accommodating with the time schedule and were very prompt. It was a standard interview; each executive shared their background; I went through my background and explained why I would be a good fit for this role. I was very impressed with how comfortable they made me feel during the whole interview process.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, and then another supervisor recruiter. Then had a technical evaluation interview with questions about languages, systems, frameworks, and other stuff. they would not tell me what the job was, or details of the company, and then just called me back and sent me paperwork to start, and told me I needed to go to another part of the country for an unknown duration.

Interview Questions

• Asked many unrelated technical questions, made me believe the interviewer didn't know what he was asking me   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more salary and they said they would consider it after seeing my performance in 3-6 months, but then I asked about it, they told me it was not possible, given the company performance, even though I took on more responsibility than asked, and delivered all ahead of expectation. Now years later, and still no increases without promotion, means no review and no real increase in better than two years, In offshore we received big increases with experience and learning new stuff.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Interview

1 Round will be technical interview, in this round mainly java and liferay related questions should be asked .
    2nd Round Liferay related questions will be there and then final round should be HR round.

Interview Questions

• all questions related to liferay.................................   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

They says that you will not be allowed to appear for for interview in Cignex within 6 months of your last interview with them. But I have appeared 3 times in 2 months. First time I was rejected, 2nd time I was informed (after one round of face-to-face) that since I have appeared within six months of time, I'll not be allowed to continue with the profile. 3rd time when they came to know that I was serving the Notice Period of my current employer and will be released in next 10 days, they suddenly got overactive and completed my 1st round telephonic within 24hrs and processed my profile for client interview and completed all the process within next 1 week. So actually this 6 month thing works on case basis.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

this is walkin drive.I got some call from diffrent venor and went for interview . I faced two round interview next day Hr had called for offer and all.
    in twoto three days they had released offer with joining bonus also and buy out option.I accepted the offer .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Interview

3-4 levels of Interview.
    first level Interviewers have very less knowledge just talk some technical stuff and thats ok
    2nd level all technical. But not difficult
    HR Interview by some Manager who are juniors and the usual questions
    Just one or two people Senior people are really knowledgeable enough and are aware of global trends to ask tough questions. Rest look at CV and keep questioning on what is already mentioned. Its like a classroom Q&A session in school

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary offered was bad.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

One of the good hiring process in industry. Had a telephonic call lasted for 1hr but was very constructive interview. Post telephonic, it was HR round which went for another 1 hr. Post that offer is in my mail box. Company is very clear on the recruitment process.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

First Round of interview was Technical Test
    Second Round of interview was with the senior developer and then with the project manager of the project.
    Third Round of interview was HR. Small introduction about me and my family. And previous co. details.
    Good to here that selected for the company.

Negotiation

No such Phase