CIGNEX Datamatics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CIGNEX Datamatics

2.9

Senior Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The complete interview process took approximately one month. I was interviewed by four of the executives at CIGNEX Datamatics. One interview last over an hour; other interviews were 45 minutes. I was very impressed with the whole interview process. Dates and times were scheduled and everyone adhered to them. Felt very comfortable, at ease during all the interviews. Pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation process was very simple; easier than I expected. Very pleased with the negotiations.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in July 2014.

Interview

My interview process took approximately one month. I interviewed with four executives. One interview was a little over an hour and the other three were one hour. They were very accommodating with the time schedule and were very prompt. It was a standard interview; each executive shared their background; I went through my background and explained why I would be a good fit for this role. I was very impressed with how comfortable they made me feel during the whole interview process.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, and then another supervisor recruiter. Then had a technical evaluation interview with questions about languages, systems, frameworks, and other stuff. they would not tell me what the job was, or details of the company, and then just called me back and sent me paperwork to start, and told me I needed to go to another part of the country for an unknown duration.

Interview Questions

• Asked many unrelated technical questions, made me believe the interviewer didn't know what he was asking me   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more salary and they said they would consider it after seeing my performance in 3-6 months, but then I asked about it, they told me it was not possible, given the company performance, even though I took on more responsibility than asked, and delivered all ahead of expectation. Now years later, and still no increases without promotion, means no review and no real increase in better than two years, In offshore we received big increases with experience and learning new stuff.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

It was very good Hiring and Interview Process. I would suggest to join there. working in challenging technology and Platform.Hr process is very easy and good and helpfull settle in USA

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was very smooth however never take the offer they will roll out a offer and then say they dont have the project,so kindly find an another job

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

They dont interview you, they directly send you to their client for interview and if your client says yes, they contact you for HR round and salary negotiation and based on your negotiation they can give you 20-100% of the hike.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked from Cignex   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

1.Technical telephonic
    2.technical skype/telephonic
    3.HR
    There are more round in case of profile needed . You should keen on your skills to get seleted
    there must be clear answer not like indirect things.

Interview Questions

• Q1.about yourself
      Q2. Experience in skill and project discusstion
      Q3. Scenarios depend on need of client or what you have done till date related to them.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Got an interview call from consultancy they scheduled interview with Cignex total three rounds two technical telephonic rounds and one Skype round very smooth process overall regularly updated by consultancy.
    HR team of cignex is very quick they rolled out my offer letter on same day after final round.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in March 2012.

Interview

very simple and straight forward. timely update and transparent. Interviewer are very clear on what they are looking forward, i selected after three rounds, HR, Technical and interview with Program manager.

Interview Questions

• about experience, knowledge on what they looking forward   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

First Round of interview was Technical Test
    Second Round of interview was with the senior developer and then with the project manager of the project.
    Third Round of interview was HR. Small introduction about me and my family. And previous co. details.
    Good to here that selected for the company.

Negotiation

No such Phase