CLEAResult Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at CLEAResult

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 68 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CLEAResult (United States)

Interview

Smooth interview process and really is a great interview and I think it’s a great company to work for and I really think that everybody should prepare beforehand just in case. Process was very smooth

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume And explain
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Lancaster, PA)

Interview

Date in a room for 45 minutes and asked about my previous experience. And asked what my favorite classes were and why. It was helpful to answer the questions fully and honestly

Interview Questions
CLEAResult
Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Oklahoma City, OK) in Nov 2019

Interview

It was the most formal interview I have ever had. They asked questions that gave them more insight into the kind of person I am and assuring that I’m someone they can work with. It was a great experience

Interview Questions
  • So give us a rundown of your resume and what made you want to use these kinds of words and highlight these kinds of skills and abilities?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Canada) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interviewer called out of the blue at 5 PM on a Friday. Interviewer seemed distracted and just trying to get the interview over with. Made several rude/strange comments about my credentials/experience.

Interview Questions
CLEAResult
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at CLEAResult (United States)

Interview

It was a quick process once it began — I reviewed my portfolio with an AD and the lead copywriter. They seemed to really just need someone in to do basic design duties; they didn't seem awfully picky.

Interview Questions
  • It was a very straightforward interview, we reviewed my history and portfolio. "Tell me about yourself."
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Canada)

Interview

I applied online through Indeed. Within a day, I received an email from the company's talent acquisition to book a phone interview . The phone interview was 15 minutes and the lady questions confirming my information on my resume, as well as why I am interested in the position, and my salary requirements. Following this, the lady mentioned someone will book a in-person meeting with me.

Interview Questions
CLEAResult
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

First phone interview from HR from north Carolina. Some basic questions she asked about myself, education, current work experience, and availability to join . Then she told some one from Toronto office will follow up and will schedule a in person interview. Did not heard back anything until 4 days, so i followed up and after 2 days received an email from Toronto office to book the interview with their program manager. Then i went to office at scheduled time to meet the manager and guess what.... the lady at reception told me she is not in the office and working from home today. Then the assistant comes out and says I will take your interview. Then went to board room there the assistant made a phone call to the program manager and then I gave the interview on the phone - Before the interview starts they told me that they don't have any openings at the moment and asked couple of questions and was there for 15-20 mins. -Haven't heard back from them till today.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself
  • where are you currently working and your job description
  • Any experience working on SOE rebate applications
Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Alpharetta, GA) in Aug 2019

Interview

you will have to talk to 6 different people 3 phones and one-panel interview the same questions again and again but with different people. Hiring manager have no power to offer a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CLEAResult (United States)

Interview

I applied by submitting my resume through my university's career center, and was emailed back within a week or two. Then I did an in person interview with them at their Austin office.

Interview Questions
CLEAResult
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CLEAResult (United States)

Interview

Applied online, 30 minute phone screen with HR and 40 min phone interview with hiring manager. HR rep was very friendly however the hiring manager was difficult to engage with.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68