CLEAResult Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CLEAResult Interview Questions

Interviews at CLEAResult

2.6

Marketing Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CLEAResult.

Interview

Applied online, 30 minute phone screen with HR and 40 min phone interview with hiring manager. HR rep was very friendly however the hiring manager was difficult to engage with.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Timing was organized but some questions were odd. Training for conducting interviews could be beneficial to employees. Liked interviewing with no more than three people at a time.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CLEAResult.

Interview

One phone and one in-person.. hiring mgr did not even interview me in-person. Questions were average in difficulty. One interviewee was very disengaged, I should have known then that there was something wrong. Very informal process overall.

Associate Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Shreveport, LA) in May 2017.

Interview

3 formal interviews , recruiter, hiring manager, peer interview - everyone was extremely knowledgeable extremely professional and extremely informative.
    I recommend you studying the questions from the past Glassdoor interviews and what you're going to say in advance do not lie but have yourself prepared understand that if you get a peer review it is not a negative thing is absolutely a positive thing and know that the company is concerned about the employees getting along with each other and that is very important to the process

Interview Questions

• how would you handle implementation when you are a support or a consultant instead of a manager...   1 Answer
    • Strengths   1 Answer
    • Weakness   1 Answer
    • A change that you have implemented in the past   1 Answer

CLEAResult Response

May 24, 2017 – CLEAResult Cares

Culture is important to us! Welcome aboard!

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2018.

Interview

1st-phone interview
    2nd- in office with 3 people: branch manager, regional manager and outgoing Sr. Account manager. All very friendly.
    They are growing quickly so there is room to grow. New management levels are being added.
    They found someone local who has experience at OG&E.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be right for this position?
      What is your management style?
      When can you start?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CLEAResult in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online. In a few days received a phone call from a hiring manager - personality test. I guess they liked me. I scheduled a phone interview with finance director and after 30 min conversation, I was asked to come in for in person interview with accounting team (2 people). Interview was an average, almost easy. Was about an hour and a half long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask and you shall receive

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Austin, TX).

Interview

Meet with 7 managers, one after the other for 30 minutes each. Break was offered, but not taken.
    Same basic questions from each manager. very nice HR. Management appeared overworked and tired. a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a.

Interview Questions

• Standard, non-written down questions.   1 Answer

Energy Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CLEAResult.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter followed a second round of video interview in the technical side. No response after that even though I send a couple of emails.
    After over a month, reached out to the Manager directly who informed me that I was 'over-qualified' .
    Overall a negative experience. Can't understand why they took effort to interview an "over-qualified" candidate the first place.

Energy Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CLEAResult.

Interview

Quick informal phone screening, then a half day of meeting managers and supervisors in person. Was questioned on technical information regarding energy efficiency and techniques for auditing energy. Also included the basic personality questions that you'll have to jump through. Asked about previous experience and how it relates to what CleaResult does. I felt like being able to correlate this was the most important thing to the interviewers, and anything else was just filler.

Interview Questions

• Very market-specific questions regarding energy calculations and the like. If you are new to this type of work, you won't have a good answer.   Answer Question

After they reviewed my qualifications, they offered me a salary significantly lower than the median salary for an engineer in the area(approx. $8000 less than). They refused to negotiate at all (even a meager $3000 to meet half way), so I went with an alternative company.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Half Moon Bay, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CLEAResult (Half Moon Bay, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview required a phone screening, followed by a 1 hr interview asking all behavioral questions. Then another 1 hr interview all technical questions. You should solely prepare for this as this seems to be all they really care about, not so much how good of an impact worker you are. If you are good at answering questions on a scripted test, this would be good for you. If you are passionate about your career and want to really help a company grow, unfortunately the interviewers probably won't care too much as all the weight is on how well you can answer their scripted questions.

Interview Questions

• 1 hour was inundated with technical questions regarding how to measure energy consumption of T-12 light bulbs, what is power factor, what is ballast factor, what is a single phase and three phase motor, was is a VFD, what are the components of an air-con system, what is approach temperature, what is evaporative cooling and what is dry and wet bulb temperature. Mostly technical questions that are pointless and only show what a candidate knows at that time, not how good of a worker they are   Answer Question