CM.com Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at CM.com

Positive100%
Recruiter50%
Employee Referral50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CM.com

CM.com

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CM.com

Interview

Overall smooth, had around 4 rounds of interviews and the interviewers were prepared. Gave a good summary of the role and expectations and interviewers were open to answering questions even after the interview itself. Process itself took about a month and a half.

Interview Questions
  • What is your recommendation for the company in order to scale in the region?
    Answer Question

CM.com

Application

I interviewed at CM.com

Interview

Due interviste con manager Italiano e Francese, una fisica ed una virtuale. Nella prima abbiamo approfondito le mei esperienze pregresse, poi ci siamo confrontati sulle mansioni future da svolgere in CM. La referente Italia è stata esaustiva nello spiegare le modalità di lavoro, il manager francese invece si è limitato ad ascoltare la mia presentazione.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CM.com

Application

I interviewed at CM.com

Interview

It started with a phone interview with HR and after that, a video screen interview with the same HR recruiter and Technical manager. The interview went well, but they did not approve me to the next step. The recruiter called me and gave me constructive feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CM.com (Paris)

Interview

I don’t especially have 30 words to describe the process, all I can say is that it’s composed of 4/5 steps with meetings in Paris and the headquarters. You will meet various persons, from the country manager to the CEO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed