CMA CGM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.6

Cargo Flow Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

- Screening interview, to determine if I had the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring.
    - Second Interview, the manager of the position wanted to know who I was and wanted to explain what the job roles were.

Interview Questions

• * Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
      * Level of expertise in Excel.
      Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM (West Chester, PA).

Interview

There is a phone screening process with an HR recruiter to see if your job fits the need of the business. Then they bring you into the office and you interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, and possibly their manager. Afterwards they contact you within a week if they want to offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation. they were set one one salary and didn't budge at all

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM in April 2017.

Interview

I received a mail from CMA CGM regarding the job. In that mail there is mentioned that there is a huge opening for the candiates having 0 to 3years of experience.
    I went there for the interview there are many candidate who came for the interview i jst sit there for the 1 and half hour.
    Then one HR came he took my resume and called me inside the HR room we are there 8 candidates. He just give a brief explantion about the company and the appti test which we went inside.
    Then 1 round was typing test it was a easy test.
    2nd round was apptitude test which there are 30 question and the time is half and hour. After giving my apptitude test and typing test the HR person told me that you are shortlisted for the final round of interview so you may receive a call from our company by next week.
    I also get excited that i shortlisted for the interview but from the last 3 week i am just waiting to received a call from HR.
    Its disgusting

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

System test Need to do Sample Application with Spring Struts Sample Bus application .

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Thane (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fair .process took two days. at first day aptitude test , HR face to face interview. on second day manager round interview , sucessfully cleared interview . waiting for offer letter, recruitment process is little bit slow. Nice infrastructure , Pick and drop facility is provided once you join the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got call from a consultancy and scheduled interview for BA position. There are 3 rounds of interview 1. HR discussion 2. Technical discussion 3. Manager Discussion. Very respective people and handle with friendly and make myself comfortable for the discussion. Interviewed about my previous experience, salary and why job change questions. Discussed bit deeply on data modelling and reporting tools with new challenges. Overall feel good interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions are normal about reporting tools, data modelling, ETL part and excel vba. Questions like how to find last used row count?   Answer Question

Customer Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Chennai (India)).

Interview

4 process
    Typing,Aptitute,PI,Techincal or operational questions asked by HR. After this they send you home and then they'll call if you're selected that'll be in a week or in a couple of weeks later. If didnt receive any calls from them then you yourself know what is the result.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself and Techincal questions   1 Answer
    • Many Techincal questions and about myself   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process took two days with four rounds. It was easy to me and i cracked all the rounds and go the offer too. But the benefits were not clear. and when i tried to call the HR regarding to understand the benefit and push the joining date, that HR was too harsh. He was very rude towards all my questions like insulting me. I am shocked to see the behavior of HR so cheaply from a world largest shipping firm. I already read the bad review about this firm in glassdoor before applying for the job but i tot this could be based on individual experience. But i understood it after personally experiencing it. I recommend people not to join this firm if your really ambitious on your career growth. I felt you will not have any self respect here. because any HR should be the person to help you out if you face any issue with management but the HR itself behaves badly then how the management will be? Any big company should have very strong policy on HR behaviors but i do not think CMA having such policies for employee welfare. My experience with this firm was very bad and shocking.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on ETL, Data warehouse, SQL, Excel and Tableau   Answer Question

Business Control Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM in May 2016.

Interview

I have applied online, I have been contacted very quickly by the HR Team who proposed me an interview.
    First phone interview that last around 15 minutes about my school background, my experiences
    Second interview with senior HR Manager, that test my english skills and by motivation
    Interview with the Manager that presented me the job function, missions, what was expected from me
    Answer within the day

Interview Questions

• Background,
      Project, Why CMA CGM, How I knew about the company ? Skills, weaknesses,
      Answer Question

Customer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Its a very easy interview to get through.The aptitude is very basic followed by typing test and at last HR round where the questions is mostly about your Pros & Cons.