CMA CGM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMA CGM Interview Questions

Interviews at CMA CGM

2.6

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

One phone interview, and three in-person interviews with HR, position manager and Trade VP respectively. Two exams are provide about how to calculate for market revenue, and the other is more a personality test.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM (West Chester, PA).

Interview

There is a phone screening process with an HR recruiter to see if your job fits the need of the business. Then they bring you into the office and you interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, and possibly their manager. Afterwards they contact you within a week if they want to offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation. they were set one one salary and didn't budge at all

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Received email from Recruiter. Scheduled a phone interview. Was invited in for face to face interview. Met with Manager and Supervisor. Both were friendly and professional. Received call the next day with an offer.

Equipment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I interviewed at CMA CGM (Norfolk, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed first with a human resources rep, and then did one interview with 2 of the department's employees. Following that, I had a second interview with 2 more employees. During the first round, one of the managers was present. I can't recall the titles of the persons in the second round, but I think a supervisor or a manager of some sort was present then too. Following the interview, someone from the last panel escorted me to the elevator and on the ride downstairs. The entire interview process felt long because of the three rounds of interviewing and I had to wait in the lobby for at least 20 minutes (though I think it could have been longer) before the process began.

Interview Questions

• Identify strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been asked to leave/resign from a position? (Can't recall exact wording, but that was what Human Resources rep was basically asking)   Answer Question
    • Tell them about myself (can't recall exact wording)   Answer Question

Export Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

Contacted by cma cgm recruiter through email, phone interview for 15 minutes then set up a time to come in where I interviewed with 5 different people. Two of them were from the import department and two from the export and the other was with the recruiter. It was about a 2-3 hour interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of good customer service?   Answer Question
    • Why do you believe we should hire you?   Answer Question
    • What are a couple of your strengths and weaknesses and how do they play a roll in your work life   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • "Tell me about the last time a co-worker or customer got angry with you. What happened?"   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a decision. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer, and what was that customers reaction?   Answer Question

Cargo Flow Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

- Screening interview, to determine if I had the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring.
    - Second Interview, the manager of the position wanted to know who I was and wanted to explain what the job roles were.

Interview Questions

• * Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
      * Level of expertise in Excel.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

System test Need to do Sample Application with Spring Struts Sample Bus application .

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMA CGM (New Delhi (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

First up all u have to fill up the form then u have to give aptitude test & typing test . Apti u need to score above 24 out 40 and in typing above 90% accuracy. Then will be 3 rounds of interview .

Business Control Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM in May 2016.

Interview

I have applied online, I have been contacted very quickly by the HR Team who proposed me an interview.
    First phone interview that last around 15 minutes about my school background, my experiences
    Second interview with senior HR Manager, that test my english skills and by motivation
    Interview with the Manager that presented me the job function, missions, what was expected from me
    Answer within the day

Interview Questions

• Background,
      Project, Why CMA CGM, How I knew about the company ? Skills, weaknesses,   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CMA CGM.

Interview

Hiring manager and HR both didn't reply email when I sent a follow up email after an interview.
    Sharing one statement from the hiring manager:
    This role requires to work late from time to time. If you are looking for a job to leave office on time, the door is there.