CMA CGM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 5, 2018

2.6

Cargo Flow Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

- Screening interview, to determine if I had the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring.
    - Second Interview, the manager of the position wanted to know who I was and wanted to explain what the job roles were.

Interview Questions

• * Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
      * Level of expertise in Excel.   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM (West Chester, PA).

Interview

There is a phone screening process with an HR recruiter to see if your job fits the need of the business. Then they bring you into the office and you interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, and possibly their manager. Afterwards they contact you within a week if they want to offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation. they were set one one salary and didn't budge at all

Ship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marseille (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Marseille (France)).

Interview

5 interview , first one on phone after applying online , than online with HR , than with operation managers and again with boss at HR. They look at your diploma and experience and want to know if you are really sure you want to come to France.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much , its take it or leave it

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CMA CGM.

Interview

Hiring manager and HR both didn't reply email when I sent a follow up email after an interview.
    Sharing one statement from the hiring manager:
    This role requires to work late from time to time. If you are looking for a job to leave office on time, the door is there.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2017.

Interview

the interview process include face to face interview with department manager, HR staff, computer test ( excel, power point). after the interview, they call me in the next few days.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM in April 2017.

Interview

I received a mail from CMA CGM regarding the job. In that mail there is mentioned that there is a huge opening for the candiates having 0 to 3years of experience.
    I went there for the interview there are many candidate who came for the interview i jst sit there for the 1 and half hour.
    Then one HR came he took my resume and called me inside the HR room we are there 8 candidates. He just give a brief explantion about the company and the appti test which we went inside.
    Then 1 round was typing test it was a easy test.
    2nd round was apptitude test which there are 30 question and the time is half and hour. After giving my apptitude test and typing test the HR person told me that you are shortlisted for the final round of interview so you may receive a call from our company by next week.
    I also get excited that i shortlisted for the interview but from the last 3 week i am just waiting to received a call from HR.
    Its disgusting

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

System test Need to do Sample Application with Spring Struts Sample Bus application .

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Thane (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fair .process took two days. at first day aptitude test , HR face to face interview. on second day manager round interview , sucessfully cleared interview . waiting for offer letter, recruitment process is little bit slow. Nice infrastructure , Pick and drop facility is provided once you join the company.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was a great conversation with local manager, understanding my background and my expectations. He presented cma cgm to me and their ambitions, ranking and so on for me to understand what kind of company i could enter in.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to achieve here?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got call from a consultancy and scheduled interview for BA position. There are 3 rounds of interview 1. HR discussion 2. Technical discussion 3. Manager Discussion. Very respective people and handle with friendly and make myself comfortable for the discussion. Interviewed about my previous experience, salary and why job change questions. Discussed bit deeply on data modelling and reporting tools with new challenges. Overall feel good interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions are normal about reporting tools, data modelling, ETL part and excel vba. Questions like how to find last used row count?   Answer Question