CMDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CMDI

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMDI.

Interview

very straight forward, need to be proficient at typing as well as following simple directions. The interview was held at the head quarters and was relatively quick since it only lasted an hour. Once the typing test concluded, the pay and hours were discussed.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMDI (Falls Church, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. You have to pass the typing test. You will come to the office and the manager will assign you a seat to take a typing test. If you are above the required typing rate then you will start working immediately. If you don't pass the test, you will get another chance to retake it.

Interview Questions

• Just have good communication skills and fast typing skills   Answer Question

Caging CLerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMDI (McLean, VA).

Interview

It was pretty easy. Direct questiongs. When she was done, she asked if I wanted to start that Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CMDI (Falls Church, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Initially, I expected the organization to be more polished/professional than they were, so that does skew my perception of the company from the outside. That being said, I interviewed for a Front-End Developer position, but was in a room with no internet connectivity. Consequently, no opportunity to show my portfolio/past work. I also question the depth front-end development vs design vs back end development. Again, my interview was for a front-end, but I was asked repeatedly about experience with database design and development. There seemed to be a disconnect between JD and expectation.

Interview Questions

• How many years SQL development experience do you have?   Answer Question

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMDI (Vienna, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Basic hiring process--I answered an ad on Craigslist and was called in for an interview. For a politically associated company the interview itself doesn't really focus on that. They're more interested in your ability to work for long hours at low pay, not if you believe in the company's mission

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours?   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CMDI (Falls Church, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was for a User Interface Developer position (usability, wireframes, html, css, jscript, ajax, actionscript, xml + multimedia and graphic design).

All the questions were about ASP.NET, PHP, Java, SQL, Back End Languages and Server Configurations

That guys (Director of Product Development and staff) have no idea about internet technologies and programming languages.

They don't what they were looking for. My grandma have more knowledge than that guys....

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about your front end development experience, particularly Java and ASP.NET?   1 Answer