CMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMS Interview Questions

Interviews at CMS

2.3

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMS.

Interview

excellent process, no issues, nice environment , very friendly ,all questions were logically based, I enjoyed meeting everyone and had a great tour of the facility with the leaders of the dept

Resume Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMS (Hamburg, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Short interview with owner and he took a look at my resume. We did a sample writing to see how we did and then we had a probationary period. Owner did all the training and we worked with him for a few weeks until we felt comfortable enough to take calls and write resumes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in career development.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Cardiology Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CMS (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Called me in for an interview. Met with the office manager and my direct supervisor. Gave me a very brief history of the company ( which was a complete fabricated lie) wanted to know my skill set. Wanted to know my experience ( even though they both had copies of my resume ) .

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know of I have been involved with any type of Medicare fraud. Do I require anything ( such as benefits) because the company offers nothing but a paycheck   1 Answer

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Was not as per the profile offered by the company.... The recruiter was asking anything but not related to the profile. Lack of professionalism shown by them. Not at all happy with it.

Interview Questions

• What if you were sent to a village and work with farmers   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS.

Interview

3 rounds are there for interview process:
    1) Aptitude- general aptitude:language question, qauntitative question
    2) Technical interview- about html, css, java. oops concepts
    3) Group discussion- topics of current affairs
     questions are so easy

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS (Andheri (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

It was good experience. But wait time was too much. They have scheduled our interview at 11.00 am but it took place around 2.30pm. We were 4 for that position everyone had same kind of experience.

Interview Questions

• Mainly they asked about what you have mentioned in your CV   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CMS (Kakinada (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

actually cms it services company came to my college. total 3 rounds
    Written test, g.d, personal interview
    worst company dont join worst company time waste for freshers
    worst time waste
    time waste

Interview Questions

• tell me abt ur self
      how can i hire u

after selection they send me offer letter in that offer letter they mention have to pay RS28090/-for 3 months training
      i paid that amount after that they provide training in cms institute dilshuknagar hyderabad.after completion of 3 months trianing (but it takes 4 months) .after that they will sent u to client companies for again interview.after shortlisted in interview they will give you 8 thousand only for one year.
      dont waste your time   Answer Question

Avocat Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMS (Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

Processus classique : 3 entretiens.
    1er entretien avec les RH.
    2e entretien associés.
    3e entretien avec les collaborateurs.
    Ensemble très classique. Essentiellement des questions de personnalité.
    Une partie de l'entretien en anglais.
    Les interlocuteurs sont assez bienveillants et mettent le candidat à l'aise.
    Il n'y a pas de question piège.
    Le seul 3 entretiens sont assez rapprochés dans le temps. Pré-entretien par téléphone au cours duquel il faut décrire ses souhaits d'activité professionnelle.

Interview Questions

• Comparez le cabinet avec ses concurrents : pourquoi choisir le cabinet ?
      Questions de personnalité classiques.   Answer Question