CPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2018

2.0

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPA (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

A phone screen and a face to face interview. They contacted me, I responded, the interview process moved forward. That was the process, I don't know why 30 words are necessary for this question.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Interview

in the beginning, it is quite easy, self introductions for fewer minutes and some behavior question, like how you act as the team, why u think u are suitable for this job.....

Clerical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CPA (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

HR briefed me on the job description and asked how I am a good fit for the role, the process only took less than 10 minutes.They asked me if I had any questions. I explained my preference on the location. After one I wrote back to ask if I had been selected.After two days later, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• According to HR's description, how do you think you are fit for the role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CPA.

Interview

It was okay. Took a long time to get the phone call for the position after submitting the application on line. Call came in around 30 days later. Went to the interview around 5 days later. No second interview. Phone call to offer employment. Negotiated employment letter on phone re benefits.