CPS Security Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CPS Security Solutions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CPS Security Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CPS Security Solutions (Gardena, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was questioned and told about the company. They mad the company sound great and I was interested. I took the offer they gave and learned of their part time issue later on.

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CPS Security Solutions (Gardena, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interviewed at a work source center, told to come in, then hired in office that second day, given work sites immediately to fit my schedule by scheduler. Very friendly. Might take a little while. Come early so you can finish interview & pick up your uniform in Paramount, CA, to possibly work within that same day. On site, the uniform must be worn, but any black pants/shoes will do. White shirt underneath.
    From there, you always head directly to/from to site. When changing site schedule, need to show up at office again.

Interview Questions

• Copy of BSIS guard card & ID, SSN. They will make copies. Fill out past history of employment/criminal/medical.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Easy going. Very friendly. Bring original guard card, ID, and SSN, along with your resume. They will make copies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CPS Security Solutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Reviewed my application, asked when could I start, and I was hired. Told me it would be one week, and then gave me uniforms. Didn't hold not having a car against me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any background, and when can you start?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CPS Security Solutions (Gardena, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Was very simple applied online at company website,
    Received an email couple days later and was told to stop by any day Monday through Friday for an interview, went in for interview and was set up at a location the same day.very simple questions asked, job location is based on your experience and means of transportation

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CPS Security Solutions (Mira Loma, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got an email the next day to come in for an interview any time that week. Basic questions about me and guard card check. Filled out an info packet, signed the papers and was told my site and hours, got my uniform and was out the door.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CPS Security Solutions (Houston, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process was not difficult. Guy just wanted to know I met the basic requirements.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked security before.   3 Answers

Negotiation

none.