CRG Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CRG Solutions

Power BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRG Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was extremely informative and was an amazing learning experience. I was tested on my analytical capability and I was encouraged to ask questions related to the field of data science and analytics , which helped me gain new insights and have a better Outlook and clarity towards my professional journey.

Interview Questions

• Case studies related to statistics used for data analysis   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CRG Solutions.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview.
    First round would be Technical round.
    Second round would be HR Round.
    Mostly they prefer telephonic interview.
    Technical round was in SQL & DWH concepts. Data Modelling.
    Majorly asked on DWH concepts.

Tableau Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CRG Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

Worst experience ever. I don't know what happened to these recruiter nowadays in covid crisis. After getting a screening call from HR, I was given with a dataset (1000 rows), which was a short dataset according to that HR and asked to submit a dashboard next day without any instructions or KPIs. And on the very next day before submitting the casestudy , I tried calling that HR but there was no response from her side . So, I finally submitted my casestudy and till now I hadn't get any revert from the company even after asking her for the feedback. It was like wasting my whole time, efforts and energy to meet the deadline for a useless company

Interview Questions

• screening by HR asking about my project work and other details.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRG Solutions.

Interview

It was good and smooth. The Interviewer was very experienced and gave clear insights about the job role and their expectations. Each aspect of the role was clearly experienced and the advice received in the end was very valuable about how to thrive in the domain.