CSX Finance Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSX Finance Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

An on-campus interview followed by a second interview at their headquarters in Jacksonville, FL. On campus was more of a behavioral interview while at the headquarters a case study presentation was required. They take you out to dinner and lunch in jacksonville which is nice as you get to meet the employees and get a feel for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• If you were in charge of a project for the company how would you go about seeing it through to the end?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSX

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

on campus screening, very difficult online skills test, then finally an in person interview on campus, if you pass the skills test. i went to an information session first. the CSX team was very positive, but realistic in their expectations. of the approx 200 applicants that make it through the skills test, only 3% will actually get an offer. very difficult odds of being hired, even with great GPA.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSX (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

It should be a Web interview, but finally,it was just phone interview. It took about 35 minutes.At the beginning, the interviewer asked me any question I have before we start. Then he described the process of this interview. First, he let me go through my resume. Second, he asked me 4 situation questions. Third, I asked him questions about CSX.

Interview Questions

• Go through your resume.
      How you will consult a merger of two airline companies?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Interviewed on campus after a career fair. The interview was somewhat formal and basic technical questions were asked (basic DCF information). The second round was in Jacksonville at their main office. There was a case study, which was provided a week in advance, that we had to present to some of the senior management. There were also two one-on-one interviews with some senior management in which behavioral questions were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview then an in-office interview where you have to present a case study. The case study was extremely difficult and involved a lot of estimation and bringing in different financial ratios at your discretion.

Interview Questions

• How do you assess the financial state of a company or project?   2 Answers