CSX Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSX Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Test were given after application was completed. Last minute notice for actual interview. They did cover transportation to and from interview. Interview was scenario based with a number of other people. You are rated on your performance in a team setting.

Interview Questions

• Asked about long hours, outside work experience and shift work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSX

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

First they show you a video of the job and what you could potentially be doing. 3 interviews. role play interview, 2 on 1 interview Where they ask you leadership questions, finally a group exercise Where you and other candidates work together to solve a problem. Interview process wasn't bad at all.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

You can only apply online. Depending on the position, there are questionnaires and tests. You get asked similar questions several times to gauge consistency. Initial interview was over the phone with HR/Recruiter. In person interview was with a panel of 4 people in Jacksonville. I had to prepare and present a case in front of the panel. It took about 7 weeks from the time of the application to when the in person interview was scheduled. After that, things moved very quickly, about a week for the offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. I'd say about 70% of the interview questions, I found right here on Glassdoor. They do not stray from the script.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2009.

Interview

I went to their informational session and met with recruiters at a university career fair. An interview was set up and I had a 1:1 interview. The first round consisted of general questions of how I worked in teams, pro/cons etc.

Second round interview was in Jacksonville and lasted about 4 hours. The work seems to be an office position in their Jacksonville headquarters.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSX in April 2010.

Interview

Applied through company website. Contacted by an HR rep a few days later to set up phone interview. Rep was very friendly told be the duties of the position, etc. interview ended early when I revealed I would not be finished with my degree in time to start the program. She told me to check back in a few months once i finished my degree.