CTPartners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTPartners

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTPartners (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Quick, thorough. I met several people across the both the office and the practice area. A good mix of senior partners, recruiters, and support staff. Got a great sense of the culture and office 'feel'. As the process went along the teams became more candid with respect to 'life'. They dont want people there that are not self starters, willing to work hard, and collaborative. My sense was there were giving me the option to self select out. It is a quick process. In a matter of days I met all involved and an offer was presented. I started soon after.

Research Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly lengthy, involving one phone interview, two video conference interviews, and one in-person panel interview. The questions were detailed, but very fair, and gave me a good idea of what the job would actually be like. I toured the office that I would be working at, and was shown exactly the environment I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions was "Can you handle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines, when everyone is pushing you to work just on "their" project?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on vacation, but not on salary

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTPartners (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick. Met with HR and 1 Partner and they called me the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with difficult people and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CTPartners (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Treated me very respectfully. Met with several different people and very positive experience

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward and behavioral type questions. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question