CTS (Communication Technology Services) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CTS (Communication Technology Services) Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTS (Communication Technology Services)

Non Union Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTS (Communication Technology Services) (Marlborough, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process was brief and straight forward. Spent some time going over my resume and talking about my back round and how it would transfer over to being a tech/why I wanted to be a tech. It was very casual and relaxing.

Non Union Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CTS (Communication Technology Services).

Interview

Scattered at best

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTS (Communication Technology Services) (Marlborough, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with three different people- discussed the job as fast paced, show up every day regardless of the weather, missing any days is a problem for everyone. They presented the job functions and responsibilities and the job requirements were clearly stated.

Interview Questions

• What is your background, why are you applying for this job, why are you a good fit Multiple interviews with three people, each asking the same basic questions, very relaxed, easy to present yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hourly rate was too low, they came back with a better offer. Very nice contact with them throughout.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CTS (Communication Technology Services) (Houston, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interviews with the company recruiter.
    Phone interviews with direct manager.
    Questions included mainly knowledge based and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Would you be willing to travel 3 weeks out of the month   1 Answer

Travel percentage needed was close to 90%

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTS (Communication Technology Services) (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

through college campus

not interested.......

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTS (Communication Technology Services) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview was on java j2ee

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
CTS (Communication Technology Services) Non Union Tech Interview Marlborough, MA Why do you want to be a technician?
CTS (Communication Technology Services) Non Union Tech Interview There wasn't one
CTS (Communication Technology Services) Customer Service Representative Interview Marlborough, MA What is your background, why are you applying for this job, why are you a good fit Multiple interviews with three people, each asking the same basic questions, very relaxed, easy to present yourself
CTS (Communication Technology Services) Engineering Interview Houston, TX How many years of experience do you have?
CTS (Communication Technology Services) Engineering Interview Houston, TX Would you be willing to travel 3 weeks out of the month
CTS (Communication Technology Services) Engineering Interview Coimbatore (India) tel me y u took textile and wan to get into IT
CTS (Communication Technology Services) Engineering Interview hjhgjhg gkgjkg
CTS (Communication Technology Services) Engineering Interview hjhjgjk gk gkg kgkgkut7 i