CURE Auto Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at CURE Auto Insurance

Sort:

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CURE Auto Insurance in November 2014.

Interview

Had to wait over 30 minutes for the director to arrive. Pre- interview test was an essay on using credit rating for insurance companies underwriting.
     Interviewer was more interested in explaining their own job responsibilities than the position I was interviewing for

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about insurance companies using credit score to determine coverage .   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to travel out of the state?   Answer Question

CRC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CURE Auto Insurance (Princeton, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Walked in and had to fill out a short answer survey on my views based on credit score, education or occupation. Met with HR, they were very nice and advised they would reach out to me if they wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions

• should we rate based on education occupation or credit score?   1 Answer

CURE Auto Insurance Response

Nov 25, 2015 – Director, Human Resources

Welcome to the CURE team!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CURE Auto Insurance (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

I sent in my resume and received a phone call for an interview that same week. The hiring manager was nice but intimidating. I was hired and then had to go to classes for 2 weeks to getan insurance license. Then if you pass the tests for your license, there is another 2 weeks of training classes at the job before you go out on the floor. It was about a month long process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a disagreement with a customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Relations Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CURE Auto Insurance (Princeton, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

You do a writing sample. They just want to see that you can form a coherent sentence, nothing intense. The actual interview is cake, mostly just a conversation about the benefits of joining Cure. As long as you sound friendly on the phone, and can pass the insurance licensing, you are in.