CUSO Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CUSO Financial Services Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CUSO Financial Services

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CUSO Financial Services.

Interview

I first interviewed with the recruiter. Which took 2 weeks because she never would answer her phone at our scheduled appointments. I later interviewed with the hiring manager. That was about a 2 hour interview. He later had me meet with one of his top producers. After passing a background, I had another interview with two regional executives from the bank that CUSO works with. After not hearing back for a few days I called the hiring manager who suggested that I was not experienced enough? What a waste of my time and to think I actually took time of work to go to several rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you close a deal if you have a 3 million dollar customer in front of you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CUSO Financial Services.

Interview

They will interview you over the phone if they like your resume you sent them. From here, you will interview with the local advisor in the area you are applying. After this they may have another interview for you if the advisor likes you. THEY WILL TELL YOU A BUNCH OF LIES. Overpromising career opportunity and not delivering.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you will be at the complete mercy of one person (the financial advisor) if you are hired. Most of the financial advisors in the metro denver area are sociopaths that do not care about you at all, in fact, most of them live on firing people over and over again.

I was burned by trusting the claims and career potential made in the interview process. My family and I now deeply regret ever trusting this company. Do not work here if you care about your career.

Negotiation

non negotiable

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CUSO Financial Services in January 2013.

Interview

Basic questions.

Interview Questions

• 2,800 base draw. Within 4 months or so you pay them if you're not meeting quotas of 10k or so/month. Each branch varies from my understandings.   Answer Question