Cabell Huntington Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cabell Huntington Hospital

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cabell Huntington Hospital (Huntington, WV) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very good and relaxed. The supervisor understood that I was nervous, and went out of her way to make it as relaxed as possible, yet she did get the information she needed re my skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cabell Huntington Hospital.

Interview

Called to come in for interview and whole process was very disorganized. Had to sit around and wait because they were running behind that day. Then once interview started it was very basic questions. Nothing how I thought it would go

RN-Telemetry/Step-down Unit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cabell Huntington Hospital (Huntington, WV) in June 2012.

Interview

Applications are submitted online and sometimes they don't process through, so go ahead and visit the unit(s) with resume' in hand and ask to speak with the nurse manager. Dress appropriately! I know several girls who got their dream jobs because of this.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? and "If your CNA hasn't done the task you expected of them, how do you handle this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I already worked there...I knew my nurse manger and what to expect