Cadmus Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cadmus Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.9

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cadmus Group.

Interview

Started with phone screening from recruiter, then progressed to a one-on-two phone interview with hiring managers, and finally an on-site interview with 4-5 members of team. Before the final round, there was a writing assessment. No aspects of any interview were particularly technical. Team was very friendly, and showcased wide range of possibility.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cadmus Group.

Interview

The Cadmus Group maintains a very extensive interview process: 4 interviews and 3 technical assessments (sent over a weekend for completion). Expect to interview with multiple staff, including junior level associates and senior management. Attitude of HR not the friendliest. I would not recommend this company to a friend.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, but appears to be little communication between the interviews based upon repeat questions (i.e., all 4 interviewers asked the same question). Senior management didn't appear prepared for the interview, although other staff did.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadmus Group.

Interview

First a phone interview, then a group/panel interview over the phone (in the office I ended up working in), and finally an in-person interview with a group in my former home city's office.

Interview Questions

• I did not end up interviewing with my to-be home office's team in person; I met them over the phone and met their colleagues in a different city (where I lived at the time) in person.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Met with four different people in the company and was asked to talk about some of my qualifications and experience. They wanted to know about my international research experience and my experience with particular programs, like Microsoft Access.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cadmus Group (Arlington, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I talked to an HR person on the phone and then had a final interview with two people that I would be working with. Afterwards, I was tested for skills with spreadsheets and writing.

Interview Questions

• The two unexpected questions were about whether it's more sustainable to use paper cups or a mug, and how many lightbulbs there are in DC.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cadmus Group (Arlington, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty difficult. Long and strenuous. I had 30-minute interviews with five different people, constantly repeating myself and becoming delirious after 2 hours of interviewing. I'm guessing because it's such a big company that they really didn't care about me myself as a person, were straight to the point and only interested in what I've accomplished. Not very friendly... was overall a pretty hard process and much harder than any other interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• If money or location wasn't an issue, what would be your dream job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cadmus Group (Waltham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

One very brief screening interview over the phone. Mostly spoke about hiring timeline with the recruiter. One phone interview that was very standard and a Skype interview that was also fairly standard. However, after the Skype interview they did ask me to complete an excel and writing assessment. It pretty much just felt like a really quick school assignment.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your previous experience and why you applied for the position. Also, what you imagine the position you're applying for will be like both in terms of the big picture and the day to day.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cadmus Group (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a first phone interview with a senior recruiter. She was friendly, not aggressive and provided positive feedback during and after at the end of the interview. She confirmed right then that she would pass on my resume to the department manager. She got back with me within a few days requesting writing samples but did not follow up definitively after that.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cadmus Group.

Interview

First interview was with the hiring manager. Came in a second day and was interviewed by 4 people separately. Only one of the interviews had any structure to it, but they seemed keen on helping me understand the culture. Interviewed with two principals and two project leads, one who had started as an analyst. Mostly informal discussion.

Interview Questions

• How I would analyze energy bills   1 Answer

Entry Level Building Energy Efficiency Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cadmus Group (Arlington, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

It took a long time. Apparently they were in no hurry to fill the position because there were full months between stages. I applied in September and didn't hear anything until mid-November, when I had a phone screen. Then did not hear anything until December, when I had an in-person interview with one Senior Associate and two associates who conferenced in. Finally I had a writing and Excel skills assessment in mid-January.

Interview Questions

• What are your Excel skills like?   1 Answer