Cadmus Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cadmus Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.9

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadmus Group in August 2017.

Interview

The initial phone screening consisted of me explaining my résumé/background with an occasional question during along with a few questions afterwards. It was about 15 minutes. I didn't make it past this interview, but was told there would be a technical interview afterwards if I did.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cadmus Group in August 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, followed by two rounds of in-person interviews. The recruiter was very responsive to my emails, but the entire process took over 2 months which seems a bit strenuous. The phone screen was pretty easy, talking about your qualifications and experience. The in-person interview was average and I thought it went well, but didn't get an offer. They did inform me that I wasn't getting an offer, which I appreciate over hearing nothing at all.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal having multiple deadlines in one day?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Cadmus Group in June 2017.

Interview

They were very friendly and easy to communicate with. I enjoyed the conversation, but ultimately it ended up not being a good fit for either of us. One thing I'll say is that their Marketing Analyst positions are more Marketing Specialist (content creation with an analytical twist,) which for me wasn't the right way to go but could be really interesting for someone more interested in content creation.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience fit in with this job description?   Answer Question

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadmus Group in June 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online and a week later a recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. The first interview was via phone where I was asked to discuss relevant experience on my resume. The second one was with a senior manager via phone as well.

Interview Questions

• First interview: talk about your resume. Second interview: discuss experience related to statistical consulting.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadmus Group.

Interview

Multiple points of contact with employees at the company prior to interview. Brief phone interview with HR on the phone. Did not get the job. HR left me a voicemail to say I was not being hired, and no other employees who I was in contact prior to the interview would respond back to my messages. As a former Intern of the company I felt they could of at least been courtesy enough to call me on the phone and explain why I was not getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of your statistical and econometric knowledge.   Answer Question

Energy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cadmus Group in May 2017.

Interview

There was an interview with the HR, followed by phone-screen by the hiring manager. However, even though it was an entry-level position, they hired someone who had years of experience in the field. I feel, this is a disadvantage for entry-level people looking for a great starting opportunity, given that I had the requisite skills and knowledge to excel at the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Cost-Effectiveness and how I have incorporated that in my energy efficiency experience before.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cadmus Group.

Interview

Started with phone screening from recruiter, then progressed to a one-on-two phone interview with hiring managers, and finally an on-site interview with 4-5 members of team. Before the final round, there was a writing assessment. No aspects of any interview were particularly technical. Team was very friendly, and showcased wide range of possibility.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cadmus Group.

Interview

The Cadmus Group maintains a very extensive interview process: 4 interviews and 3 technical assessments (sent over a weekend for completion). Expect to interview with multiple staff, including junior level associates and senior management. Attitude of HR not the friendliest. I would not recommend this company to a friend.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, but appears to be little communication between the interviews based upon repeat questions (i.e., all 4 interviewers asked the same question). Senior management didn't appear prepared for the interview, although other staff did.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cadmus Group (Waltham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

This was a multi-step process - phone screening, phone interview, assessment test (writing a creative brief and building deliverables), and an in-person interview with me presenting my results. Sonia and Kristy were both very responsive about answering any questions I had during both the interviewing and onboarding process. They were great to work with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a creative brief and complete a selection of deliverables about the lighting industry. I enjoy research, so it was interesting work.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadmus Group.

Interview

First a phone interview, then a group/panel interview over the phone (in the office I ended up working in), and finally an in-person interview with a group in my former home city's office.

Interview Questions

• I did not end up interviewing with my to-be home office's team in person; I met them over the phone and met their colleagues in a different city (where I lived at the time) in person.   Answer Question