Cainthus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cainthus

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cainthus

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cainthus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2018.

Interview

Recruiter screening then technical challenge to solve. Got rejected before subsequent rounds.

The problem isn't the rejection but the feedback. I could easily see that:
    - The person who wrote it wasn't technical. When asked for a technical report I expected that a peer would evaluate it (e.g. data scientist or team lead)
    - The evaluation criteria wasn't clear and left me puzzled. The feedback stated only one factor as a weakness ("lack of explanation"), although there were introductions and discussion bullet points that explain the logic, approaches and results a technical person

Interview Questions

• Technical challenge round: binary classification   1 Answer

Computer Vision Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Interview

Had a brief introduction phone call. Talked about Cainthus and my background. Asked some basic questions, nothing too difficult. Was then given the binary classification problem the other person mentions. Again, pretty easy, but then rejected with no actual feedback other than a lot of people applied. With how little was actually discussed or displayed with the projects and questions given, they probably could have given me this rejection before the test as the test is extremely introductory to deep learning.

Interview Questions