Caldera Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caldera Medical Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caldera Medical (Agoura Hills, CA).

Interview

Applied and was contacted by HR. Came in for interview with accounting manager. His way of interviewing was actually having me do some work for him for about an hour or two. He wasn't concerned at all with my background and we didn't even have much of a conversation. I decided it wasn't for me and left. The accounting records were a complete mess. I asked him some questions about how to do things and he clearly expected me to figure it out all on my own and got more annoyed with each successive question. He was not a nice person and I would not have wanted to work for him. Good riddance.

Interview Questions

• Have you done payroll processing before   1 Answer

Territory Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caldera Medical in August 2016.

Interview

Initially submitted resume. Was then asked to do a phone screen with HR. That was about 20 minutes and pretty basic sales interview questions. I was then asked to do a more formal Skype interview with the same HR individual. It lasted about an hour. At the end of this interview, I was told I was being advanced to the next round with the hiring manager. I sent a follow up thank you email that night. I then never heard from them. After about three weeks, I sent another email seeing if they needed anything else. I never hard back. To this day, not one word. I did not know that an HR person could possibly be so unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Are you a fighter? Are you used to being the under dog? A lot of STAR questions and questions about current experience / role.   Answer Question

Caldera Medical Response

Sep 27, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

I’m sorry that you had a bad experience in the interview process. We make every effort to get back to each candidate in a timely manner. However, due to the high volume of candidates, occasionally... More

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caldera Medical (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

6 interviews, job title switched in the middle of the process, ridiculously long process, 1 phone, 4 Skype, 1 in person to see if I 'fit the culture". Seems to be a ridiculous amount of time spent interviewing but they have a very high turnover rate so I am guessing they are trying to look closer....seeing what they may miss if they gave it less time?? If you are a good interviewer you can figure out a "fit" in just a couple of meetings.

Interview Questions

• no one question stands out as surprising or difficult   1 Answer

Quality Control Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caldera Medical (Agoura Hills, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through job board, phone screening with recruiter about basic background and experience, small homework assignment assigned no more than two pages long that was due before the interview, and in-person interview with R&D Engineer and QA Manager that took about 2 hours. The entire process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What can I learn from you/ What can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caldera Medical (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

The person on the phone interviewing was very awkward. There were a lot of awkward pauses after you answered the questions. They also rely heavily on ranking reports from your current/previous job.

Interview Questions

Pay/benefits are terrible and way too many bad reviews online about them.

Field Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caldera Medical in February 2012.

Interview

Received call to schedule initial phone interview was given slideshow presentation about the company and the job. Had phone interview, Interviewer jumped around a lot without completing certain sections of the interview. Scheduled Skype interview with COO before interview was ended. Had Skype interview, seemed determined on hiring people based on sales ranking.