Caldera Medical Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Bryon L. Merade

"Thrilled to be a part of Caldera Medical!"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time

Pros

Caldera Medical offers best-in-class women's health and men's health products. Our CEO has dedicated himself to really listening to physicians and taking their feedback to the next level in developing our products. With regard to the culture at Caldera, there is a profound level of respect for people here and I feel valued not just as a number or another employee but as an individual. I cannot emphasize enough how grateful I am for the amount of support I have received from management in helping me achieve success.

Cons

Caldera Medical is exponentially growing and adding to our product portfolio. As expected with any transition, there are things that may take time to be completely ironed out. However, I have full confidence that any and all challenges will be overcome.

Advice to Management

Keep up the exceptional work!

"A Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was attracted to Caldera Medical because of the company culture described in their job posting and also their Women's Health Initiative! There is a sense of team/ family among the entire staff that is not easy to find in a office environment. We are a group of passionate and engaged people who enjoy the work we do to make lives better for people all over the planet. It's true, everyone has a seat at the table to express their ideas and concerns -- from entry-level employees through the executive staff, every employee is treated as a valuable member of this amazing team!

Cons

No "cons" to mention. Caldera is a great company!

Advice to Management

Culture is king and as we continue to grow, we'll need to make sure we maintain the good thing we have here.

"Fast paced, excellent career growth and potentials"

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Agoura Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Agoura Hills, CA

I worked at Caldera Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will have plenty of opportunities to learn a variety of job skills. The company is on an aggressive growth path and the potentials for career advancement is excellent.

Cons

Must be able to put in a lot of hours

"High collaboration, growth opportunities, and impact"

Current Employee - Senior R&D Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Senior R&D Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Collaboration is highly valued at Caldera, and it gives a voice to everyone in the company. This keeps the level of engagement and problem-solving high, ultimately improving work product and the work environment we spend our time in.

Teams are encouraged to work together rather than acting as individual silos and collaboration across departments is common. Grounding all departments on common goals is often stressed by management and I've found it helps tie everyone's individual efforts into one collective and productive direction.

Management provides opportunities for personal growth and self-driven projects alongside priority-driven projects. The level of personal engagement and learning opportunities is high.

Cons

Everyone holds each other accountable, so not much room for slacking off if that's your thing.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide platforms for each employee to have a voice as the company grows.

"What a refreshing change"

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined this company in 2015 because the people I interviewed with seemed to be really happy working at Caldera so it got me excited. I must say that the people in this company are awesome! Everyone is really nice and we all support each other.

Cons

Normally I would be able to list a bunch of cons but honestly Caldera is doing a really nice job from what I can see.

Advice to Management

Caldera seems to be growing fast so I hope management hires more good people so that the good things stay good.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced environment, lots of different projects. Management and coworkers are extremely supportive and collaborative. Culture and work-life balance are a priority. Passion and energy here is pretty high, and we love what we do. Lots of emphasis on professional development and growth opportunities. Never a dull moment.

Cons

As a small company where everyone wears many hats already, if we lose a team member, it's particularly challenging to the others, especially during periods of rapid growth.

Advice to Management

My only advice would be to keep us in the loop regarding the direction of the company. Communication is key.

"The Culture is awesome!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've never worked for a company that spends so much time on culture and employee happiness. I can honestly say I love working here!

Cons

As a small company we all seem to wear a number of hats. While this can be both bad and good I recognize that I get exposed to more areas to learn and challenge myself so I largely view it as a positive.

Advice to Management

I appreciate that you ask my opinion as it shows me that you care so I hope that doesn't change as the company continues to grow.

"Not good."

Current Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Houston, TX

Pros

Gets your foot in the door for medical sales.

Cons

Compared to other medical sales jobs, the salary is terrible...only get a car allowance, salary starts at 36k with a max bonus of 24k per year. The telephone interview was very awkward and MANY people have said bad things about this company. Google them and see for yourself.

"Professional skills being developed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Caldera is a smaller company so I have the ability to learn and stretch my skills in a number of areas.

Cons

As Caldera is a smaller company the benefit package is not as good as I have seen at Fortune 500 companies.

Advice to Management

Communication with employees is crucial. You can never over communicate so my advice is to communicate early and often so employees know what is going on.

11. "A Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked for some of the largest, most respected companies in the world and I'm ever so grateful for those experiences! Caldera Medical is truly a unique place to work that has amazing products /innovations that will rival any of the big companies products. Caldera Medical is a growing company with the right leadership to take us to the "next level" in our space! Our culture is one of high accountability, strategic planning/execution and it's a fun place to work! It's the kind of place where anyone can pick up the phone and call the CEO to provide input, suggestions and/or just ask for help! What I love most is feeling valued! Many large companies have lost their way in making their employees feel valued. Not the case here at Caldera Medical!

Cons

With the company growing so fast it is difficult to hire a lot of great employees quickly

Advice to Management

Amazing Products, People & Collaborative Culture!