Caldera Medical Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.3
Bryon L. Merade

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Thrilled to be a part of Caldera Medical!"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time

Pros

Caldera Medical offers best-in-class women's health and men's health products. Our CEO has dedicated himself to really listening to physicians and taking their feedback to the next level in developing our products. With regard to the culture at Caldera, there is a profound level of respect for people here and I feel valued not just as a number or another employee but as an individual. I cannot emphasize enough how grateful I am for the amount of support I have received from management in helping me achieve success.

Cons

Caldera Medical is exponentially growing and adding to our product portfolio. As expected with any transition, there are things that may take time to be completely ironed out. However, I have full confidence that any and all challenges will be overcome.

Advice to Management

Keep up the exceptional work!

"A Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was attracted to Caldera Medical because of the company culture described in their job posting and also their Women's Health Initiative! There is a sense of team/ family among the entire staff that is not easy to find in a office environment. We are a group of passionate and engaged people who enjoy the work we do to make lives better for people all over the planet. It's true, everyone has a seat at the table to express their ideas and concerns -- from entry-level employees through the executive staff, every employee is treated as a valuable member of this amazing team!

Cons

No "cons" to mention. Caldera is a great company!

Advice to Management

Culture is king and as we continue to grow, we'll need to make sure we maintain the good thing we have here.

"Fast paced, excellent career growth and potentials"

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Agoura Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Agoura Hills, CA

I worked at Caldera Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will have plenty of opportunities to learn a variety of job skills. The company is on an aggressive growth path and the potentials for career advancement is excellent.

Cons

Must be able to put in a lot of hours

"High collaboration, growth opportunities, and impact"

Current Employee - Senior R&D Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Senior R&D Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Collaboration is highly valued at Caldera, and it gives a voice to everyone in the company. This keeps the level of engagement and problem-solving high, ultimately improving work product and the work environment we spend our time in.

Teams are encouraged to work together rather than acting as individual silos and collaboration across departments is common. Grounding all departments on common goals is often stressed by management and I've found it helps tie everyone's individual efforts into one collective and productive direction.

Management provides opportunities for personal growth and self-driven projects alongside priority-driven projects. The level of personal engagement and learning opportunities is high.

Cons

Everyone holds each other accountable, so not much room for slacking off if that's your thing.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide platforms for each employee to have a voice as the company grows.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced environment, lots of different projects. Management and coworkers are extremely supportive and collaborative. Culture and work-life balance are a priority. Passion and energy here is pretty high, and we love what we do. Lots of emphasis on professional development and growth opportunities. Never a dull moment.

Cons

As a small company where everyone wears many hats already, if we lose a team member, it's particularly challenging to the others, especially during periods of rapid growth.

Advice to Management

My only advice would be to keep us in the loop regarding the direction of the company. Communication is key.

"Not good."

Current Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Houston, TX

Pros

Gets your foot in the door for medical sales.

Cons

Compared to other medical sales jobs, the salary is terrible...only get a car allowance, salary starts at 36k with a max bonus of 24k per year. The telephone interview was very awkward and MANY people have said bad things about this company. Google them and see for yourself.

"Amazing Culture & Development Opportunities"

Current Employee - National Training Manager
    Current Employee - National Training Manager

Pros

Caldera has a very special culture with an important mission: Improving the lives of women. As an employee, you feel valued and your insights are respected.

Cons

Very few - as we grow, we will revamp areas needing improvement

"Real opportunity for career growth"

Pros

Small company; allows for involvement across the business and not just within a narrow functional silo, flat organization so your voice is heard, promotes from within providing for career growth.

Cons

Systems are those of a small company and could use improvement, communication could be better.

Advice to Management

You can never over-communicate

"Great company with great products"

Current Employee - Territory Representative
    Current Employee - Territory Representative

I have been working at Caldera Medical full-time

Pros

Caldera has the best products in the market. Our competitors are frustrated because we are growing fast and converting their business. We might be a small company, but it doesn't show because we have such an efficient team. This is an amazing career opportunity. Caldera is the best decision I've made thus far in my career.

Cons

if you like being micromanaged, underpaid, unappreciated, and worked to death this job is not for you.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Territory Manager
    Current Employee - Territory Manager

Pros

Caldera is a small private company, where you feel like a valued member every day. I have worked for many different outside sales jobs (pharma included) and this is by far the best job I have had. You are not micromanaged, however have tremendous help at your disposal. The CEO is one of the most brilliant minds in the field and is constantly finding ways to improve the company.

Cons

I would be splitting hairs to find anything wrong with the company and the current position I occupy.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, and continue to value all of your employees.