Calfrac Well Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calfrac Well Services Interview Questions

2.1

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beebe, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Beebe, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

Review applicants, pick the best ones interview a few and pick the best one for the job. Have a call back and interview the main person again and if possible make an offer for them to come and work for us.

TSIT I (Engineer In Training Year I) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Smithfield, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and got a call from a recruiter a couple weeks later. Basic questions about getting to know me (not really interview questions) just a little bit about myself, and what's my idea for the job they were offering me. Got past that and a call about a week later wanting me to go for an onsite interview, I went and it was painless. Basically just told me about the tsit program, and how cold it gets in North Dakota. Pretty much got the job, but decided to take another opportunity. Seems like a good company with a lot of opportunity for travel and seeing different places, which made it my second choice of offers after I graduated with a BS in engineering. Starting pay was noticeably low though. I think after the tsit program (2 years) it would jump up quite a bit.

Frac Operator I Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services in January 2014.

Interview

Very simple just asked normal question bout the field. How long have you had your cdl? Why should we hire you to work for this company an what can you contribute too

Quality Control Interview

Interview

I applied for the job online then went in to their office the next day. I was able to talk with the recruiter and we scheduled an interview. The interview was short. I gave them an overview of my experience then the rest of the time was spent describing the position in general terms.

Cemment Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Uniontown, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter, got a call back and then meet the department Manager. The process was very straightforward, there wasnt really anything too difficult about it. The recruiter will promise you the world and back so make sure youve got your BS filter on.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work outside in Extreme weather conditions?   Answer Question

TSIT (Engineer In Training) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Smithfield, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at career fair at Penn State the fall of my senior year and was offered a second interview at the Smithfield, PA office about a month later. The second interview was an information session about the company and yard and lab tour in the morning, and second round interviews from 12 pm to 6 pm. Then we went to a really nice Italian restaurant for dinner for a few hours. Very fun interview process. Was offered a job with the company about a week later. Great and organized company thus far. Looking forward t working for them.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about situations you have faced and a few questions about resume.   Answer Question

TSIT I (Engineer In Training Year I) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Denver, CO) in August 2013.

Interview

This process was very informal. I was hired at an odd time of year so I did a very informal interview on the phone with Coorporate engineering and they just wanted to talk about my resume. Then I did an in person interview that was just as laid back. The entire process took around a week from phone interview to offer letter being extended.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours.   1 Answer

Frac Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grande Prairie, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Grande Prairie, AB (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I had one interview with the head recruiter then was invited back for a second interview later that day with both the recruiter and a frac supervisor. Interview lasted about 20 mins and was pretty casual. I had several years of experience in the oilpatch as a service rig hand and knew quite a bit about fracking and well servicing. I also had my class 1 drivers licence and spotless drivers abstract with me which was clearly a benefit. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Calfrac? Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How will you feel about being the "lowest guy on the totem pole" here compared to being in an intermediate position at your old job?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services.

Interview

Interview process was very short. Basically they wanted to ensure that someone that came into the company would play well with others. I later realized this was because there is a lot of office politics.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any business related questions other than where I saw myself in 5 years.   Answer Question